Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The problem is Black men have to assume that a Black woman would date IR if the right oppertunity came along. Just like they would the problem is the gaslighting.

nikkas need to be redpilled as a kid like women are. You have to do everything in your power to look the best that you can, The only thing that men have is a cheat code where a short nikka can stand on his wallet. But the idea that a nikka will get a "good woman" simply by being a "good man" despite his assistant manager job at WackArnold's is dead.

I don't think it's up anymore but this dude who lives in the DR made an excellent video about the average dude managing a cricket store not even being able to holla at the chick with 3 kids that works part time in the same store; That bytch has standards. nikkas need to accept that the majority of dudes simply aren't good enough for a marriage to a average Black woman. Most nikkas have to self improve heavily or accept that they have to trick off.

Are y’all really taught that? If so, I agree. I have son and hell nah that’s not something I would teach him. Not that there’s anything wrong with a guy being a manager at a restaurant, but more so that concept. Its not realistic to teach brehs that being nice with morals will matter to a certain caliber of women if they are unattractive, overweight and have a regular job. Not in this society. Women, like men, are superficial and care about looks, jobs, and a host of other things.

I’ve never understood the notion taught to y’all that you only have to earn a lot of money or be good and women will gravitate to you. Unless your super wealthy, which the average person is not, women do look at the entire package.

What I think is fukking things up is social media. The exposure to fake and unrealistic images of relationships, the global exposure to more men and women that look good, false images of beauty and the social media stunting, coupled with the disposable nature of online dating, have made it that much more difficult for many to find quality relationships.

But I think like women are taught early on, men should know that yes their looks, jobs and even their height shape how others see them. It’s a disservice to teach little brehs anything different. However what I disagree with is that a breh has to be extraordinary in each area to get the average women. I see average women with average men often offline. The key is just wanting to be better in every area you can for you, and just working on finding that one woman who accepts you. Not everyone will, not many will, but really you just need one to.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Are y’all really taught that? If so, I agree. I have son and hell nah that’s not something I would teach him. Not that there’s anything wrong with a guy being a manager at a restaurant, but more so that concept. Its not realistic to teach brehs that being nice with morals will matter to a certain caliber of women if they are unattractive, overweight and having a regular job. Not in this society. Women, like men, are superficial and care about looks, jobs, and a host of other things.

I’ve never understood the notion taught to y’all that you only have to earn a lot if money or be good and women will gravitate to you. Unless your super wealthy, which the average person is not, women do look at the entire package.

What I think is fukking things up is social media. The exposure to fake and unrealistic images of relationships, the global exposure to more men and women that look good, false images of beauty and the social media stunting, coupled with the disposable nature of online dating, have made it that much more difficult for many to find quality relationships.

But I think like women are taught early on, men should know that yes their looks, jobs and even their height shape how others see them. It’s a disservice to teach little brehs anything different. However what I disagree with is that a breh has to be extraordinary in each area to get the average women. I see average women with average men often offline. The key is just wanting to be better in every area you can for you, and just working on finding that one woman who accepts you. Not everyone will, not many will, but really you just need one to.

I agree with your post. however women (mainly dude's moms and aunties) tell men this:

especially if they look like that.

What they need to tell young brehs is If you're not getting bunz then females generally don't find you attractive.

Now you can get around that with self improvement, social proof and game and Time meaning being around a woman long enough to see your other qualities i.e the "good man" stuff. Problem is after college where is men in situations where there's tons of fine women that he has to talk to?

That used to be work but #Metoo killed that.

If there were clubs or some non club get togethers that would help but there isn't nobody goes to church anymore

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Are y’all really taught that? If so, I agree. I have son and hell nah that’s not something I would teach him. Not that there’s anything wrong with a guy being a manager at a restaurant, but more so that concept. Its not realistic to teach brehs that being nice with morals will matter to a certain caliber of women if they are unattractive, overweight and having a regular job. Not in this society. Women, like men, are superficial and care about looks, jobs, and a host of other things.

I’ve never understood the notion taught to y’all that you only have to earn a lot if money or be good and women will gravitate to you. Unless your super wealthy, which the average person is not, women do look at the entire package.

But I think like women are taught early on, men should know that yes their looks, jobs and even their height shape how others see them. It’s a disservice to teach little brehs anything different. However what I disagree with is that a breh has to be extraordinary in each area to get the average women.
I see average women with average men often offline. The key is just wanting to be better in every area you can for you, and just working on finding that one woman who accepts you. Not everyone will, not many will, but really you just need one to.

Good post. This may offend some people here especially some women but men must realize that women just as superficial as they came be in fact probably more so. A fun fact: men on average see some attraction in 50% of some women the see. Women are only attracted to 15% of the males they see. The only differences between men and women is that women are physically weaker than most males, little more emotional and seek material providers.

I laugh to keep from crying every time some post about an internet models , list D entertainers and athletes life and dating habits because most of them will never get those types of girls.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I agree with your post. however women (mainly dude's moms and aunties) tell men this:

What they need to tell young brehs is If you're not getting bunz then females generally don't find you attractive.

Now you can get around that with self improvement, social proof and game and Time meaning being around a woman long enough to see your other qualities i.e the "good man" stuff. Problem is after college where is men in situations where there's tons of fine women that he has to talk to?

If there were clubs or some non club get togethers that would help but there isn't nobody goes to church anymore

It sound like you been listening online dating with their bad advice breh. Me too seems problem for wealthy entertainers and execs not 9-5 brehs.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
If it doesn’t bother you and you don’t care why did you tag me in this thread? I wouldn’t have even posted in this thread, because I don’t gaf about this couple or twitter reactions, but you tagged me and asked for my input.

I’m guessing that certain posters aren’t fixated on this so called pawging epidemic, like you think, as long as they don’t see people excusing white racism or making c00n statements because they pawg, it’s of no concern to them. They probably date who they want too.

But Speaking of different energy being shown when it involves bw/wm vs ww/bm, I pointed that out in this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/racist-energy-biscuitsandbangers-goes-in-on-black-responsibility-butttttt-uhhhh-ohhhh.757644/
As did many bw, but people said we were tripping and no one wanted to admit the energy is different for one group versus the other.

i decided right then that I was done speaking out in opposition to wenching. Kind of like how you don’t speak out against IR when it involves bm, but always say things about wenches.
Anyway Since this seems to be an issue that bothers you about bw, just pawg and call it a day. That’ll show em’. :mjlit:
I don't feel like talking in circles with you. I tagged you here to see if you would keep that same energy, and I got my answer. You can do as you like now :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It sound like you been listening online dating with their bad advice breh. Me too seems problem for wealthy entertainers and execs not 9-5 brehs.

I'm speaking as a guy who was accused on rape simply because I told this chick to leave my place.

Now is a rando 9 to 5 guy getting sued? No? But if you piss off the wrong girl.... Again that's the wrong girl not all women, but you never know until she hits you with it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good post. This may offend some people here especially some women but men must realize that women just as superficial as they came be in fact probably more so. A fun fact: men on average see some attraction in 50% of some women the see. Women are only attracted to 15% of the males they see. The only differences between men and women is that women are physically weaker than most males, little more emotional and seek material providers.

I laugh to keep from crying every time some post about an internet models , list D entertainers and athletes life and dating habits because most of them will never get those types of girls.

I fukked an internet model (she's even on a ratchet webseries) and I fukked a Jet Beauty of the week. Before I fukked the Jet chick I thought those chicks were famous models a lot of them were simply bad local models that people sent in the pictures of.

I say this not to brag but that women have social proof too, I wouldn't even say the Internet model was really that bad, she has a striking look though she could be a runway model if she was a little taller.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I fukked an internet model (she's even on a ratchet webseries) and I fukked a Jet Beauty of the week. Before I fukked the Jet chick I thought those chicks were famous models a lot of them were simply bad local models that people sent in the pictures of.

I say this not to brag but that women have social proof too, I wouldn't even say the Internet model was really that bad, she has a striking look though she could be a runway model if she was a little taller.

Random sex with a few internet models or d-list actresses really means nothing. Most internet models make little to no money an low-level actors probably don't even make as much highly skilled Tradesman. And many of these girls looks I do too makeup and Camera positioning. You know a lot of smoke and mirrors. When it comes to Long relationships you are going to attract exactly what you are. Assortative of mating is a fact of life.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Honestly, this shyt mad annoying.

But we can't be caught up in this. What gets me is the countless ones who believe the majority of Black Men are seething over this because of the replies from a select few. Homies really gotta stop with the fairness (the whole "If this was a Black Man pawging") replies under these tweets. I deadass be getting secondhand embarrassment from those--almost like they're pleading with them to be reasonable.

I'd never try to reason with a Black Woman who's made it clear that she's all about the wyte/non-black gaze. That's a dead-end that should be left as it is. In the minds of many of these Girls/Women, wyte are more suitable by default. In other words, deify them. What point is there in even trying to have a logical approach with drones that run with that? There is none.

Take the tweets for what they are and just keep moving forward. It really ain't worth it to be bothered by this stuff, brehs. Way more important things to be focused on life than these viral IR couples. Live your best lives, brehs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Random sex with a few internet models or d-list actresses really means nothing. Most internet models make little to no money an low-level actors probably don't even make as much highly skilled Tradesman. And many of these girls looks I do too makeup and Camera positioning. You know a lot of smoke and mirrors. When it comes to Long relationships you are going to attract exactly what you are. Assortative of mating is a fact of life.

No doubt at the time the Internet model still had a regular side hustle (she blew up a little bit after that) but your right she ain't rich by any strech of the imagination.

I've been lucky to fukk with quality women but most of them came with associations that I had with them. I must say that for a random guy I have a lot of social proof.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
No doubt at the time the Internet model still had a regular side hustle (she blew up a little bit after that) but your right she ain't rich by any strech of the imagination.

I've been lucky to fukk with quality women but most of them came with associations that I had with them. I must say that for a random guy I have a lot of social proof.

Here is the key to your success.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, this shyt mad annoying.

But we can't be caught up in this. What gets me is the countless ones who believe the majority of Black Men are seething over this because of the replies from a select few. Homies really gotta stop with the fairness (the whole "If this was a Black Man pawging") replies under these tweets. I deadass be getting secondhand embarrassment from those--almost like they're pleading with them to be reasonable.

I'd never try to reason with a Black Woman who's made it clear that she's all about the wyte/non-black gaze. That's a dead-end that should be left as it is. In the minds of many of these Girls/Women, wyte are more suitable by default. In other words, deify them. What point is there in even trying to have a logical approach with drones that run with that? There is none.

Take the tweets for what they are and just keep moving forward. It really ain't worth it to be bothered by this stuff, brehs. Way more important things to be focused on life than these viral IR couples. Live your best lives, brehs.

Correct Black people put extras on non Black people and I guess some non Blacks put extras on Black people. But non Black people who are "into Black people" tend to want to fukk more than marry Black people (men and women). I dated white chicks and I just can't see myself fukking with them like that. Not because something's wrong with them there just the most "alright" people in the world. It's kind of hard to put them on a pedestal. I remember getting into an arguement with a Black dude in Afghanistan when he told me He likes Blondes I didn't even respond to the pawging aspect I never heard a Black man with that specific of a preference I literally did an informal poll of about six different Black dudes asking them what was the difference between a Blonde and a non Blonde white girl. They all concurred that there was no difference.

Personally I think all Black women should fukk with a white guy just once, to see if there's a real difference because I promise you there's no difference, After all of that I still fukk with Black women above all else.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Here is the key to your success.

That's my point. I'm kinda an old nikka and although I never went to Freaknik I went to the Puerto Rican Day Parade and all of the "Black Beach" events on the east coast. Imagine that shyt today with all those thristy ass nikkas but despite the thirist you could actually link with chicks. Back went they had Hotep events and even NeoSoul concerts you could meet the acts who would randomly walk the crowd when they came off stage. The point is there were spots where Black men and women could meet and link. Then there was work too, but not now. The only place you could link with someone who work at your job is in the military.

I feel sorry for young brehs out here, there's gonna be an explosion of incels in the future.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

At the bolded though that isn’t always the case. Some brehs I’ve spoken to on here, who’ve sent me pics and videos are actually very attractive(above average looking), 6 ft, and they struggle with getting buns. These are younger brehs and I think for the younger generation there are factors outside of looks, that hurt them, such as being introverted, not being very popular, not having a mouth piece and smoothness, not having a popping social media presence etc. The criteria for getting with these younger girls is a bit more complicated. Being attractive and tall places you at an advantage but every woman isn’t moved by it alone. I too have interacted with attractive brehs that I rejected because though they looked decent other aspects were not moving me. In general though, yes some brehs do fail with the women they want because of their looks. So teaching them to be realistic about how that can factor into a attraction is def important.

I get the feeling some of you feel bw are more superficial about looks. What I’m not getting though is how that ties into IR and wenching. Are you guys suggesting that bw care a lot about looks with bm, only to get with wm and not care? Because I’ve noticed that as far as that goes both groups are guilty of not having the same standards for their white partner. It’s an unfortunate effect of white conditioning. At this point idk what can be done about it.

As for meeting women don’t most of y’all just online date anyway? I thought that was the standard for younger people to meet others.