Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They're either indoctrinated or if not they know shea butter twitter will come for blood. On some :whoa: shyt
I’m really curious, will this at least turn out alright for bm? Like will other race women get mad at what’s going on and date bm because of it? Or will this just all be bullshyt that bm have to deal with from now on?

Is there some kind of W in there at all for bm?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
LMAO! I honestly don’t know why blks sweat this shyt this much. I personally think it’s cringeworthy to hear blk chicks on some “Yaassssssss!” shyt over a black female with a non-blk male. Most are doing it b/c they’ve actually never been in an IR relationship and probably haven’t had dikk period in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
I cringe when I see blk men hyping white women as non-racist, submissive, queens too, so nobody can call me a “pick me” or a mammy for saying blk chicks who do that shyt look desperate and embarrassing to me.

Since I started posting here in 2015, I’ve always had the same hot take on IR dating. Date who you want but don’t insult ur own to do it. I’ve also told both black men and black women that non-whites just aren’t that special to warrant this hoopla over. Their communities are just as fukked up if not more so than ours. I like meeting people and I have friends of every color but I don’t have cognitive dikksonance or p*ssy blinders on.
Me thinking about Asiatic eye on a man is hot like on Tyson Beckford or Geoffrey Gao doesn’t mean I think anybody with those features has a carte Blanche to shyt on my race.

But the real deal with all of this is that it’s not even about non-blks. A lot of this is blk men and blk women using IR dating as a way to prove their worth to each other and find catharsis for the trauma of rejection or being ignored by blks they wanted but couldn’t have.

The rest is white noise. I think the people who worship non-blks legitimately were either raised around them so that’s all they know, or have NEVER been around them so they just romanticize everything they do. Because if you’ve interacted with them you know they ain’t no better than what you find in ur own race in a lot of ways, and worse in others.

Lastly, a lot of blk men and blk women are looking for escape routes from their own personal failures. I’ve also said this b4, if you have never had a successful relationship with ur own racial community, it’s not going to get any better for u in another community. You can’t run from urself. These types will just take their issues into another race and add language barriers, cultural clashes and racism to the mix.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
What is it? I don’t see anything.

IMG-20200304-221300.jpg

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I’m really curious, will this at least turn out alright for bm? Like will other race women get mad at what’s going on and date bm because of it? Or will this just all be bullshyt that bm have to deal with from now on?

Is there some kind of W in there at all for bm?

To answer this, I really couldn't call it. For the past decade or so a lot of us have really just been rising from a deep sleep, but at the same time the youth and even a lot of our older brothas and sistas are easily brainwashed by the media and its multiple agendas. It could turn out like @Booksnrain said and the Creator just hits that reset button on us.

Wishful thinking would be that we all wake up and get on code en masse but I have zero faith in that shyt ever happening. Too many variables placed out here to fukk with our psyche...

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Saw this on lipstick alley. :snoop: I haven't got a chance to troll over there yet, but it absolutely bugs me that women on that site act crazy over white men who are notorious for mistreating women. But I can't relate, :sas2:I've always had my father in my life and guiding my sister away from others in terms of dating.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
my nikkas i want yall to read this post closely because it is probably the best in this thread, bookmark if you have to. this is a prime example of black women's intellectual dishonesty. @CarmelBarbie first starts by saying she agrees with @Balla . like hey i see your point and i see why you're distressed. this is "Man-stroking 101" which acts as a set up for what she has next. jesus christ black women can't help themselves yall lmao....

that 2nd paragraph is filled with nothing but lies and deception. black women have been filing public complaints about black men on talk shows since 1983 on Phil Donahue when my now flabby flat top was a ralph tresvant in cool it now video 360 waves with a problematic drop shag. huge ratings b and them bytches ate this shyt up. usually a panel of successful black women who can't find black men on their level, we're cheaters, bad fathers, disloyal, bad with money, disinterested in education, while they're strong and independent & going to the moon and back. just like you see now with the black girl magicians that rock on the real and everywhere else in the media. NEVER did the white power structure give black men an equal platform on their media outlets to file their complaints about black women let alone give a RETORT on these same programs you were watching. now there would be ONE nikka on them 80's talk shows, he was a handsome no season one of Pose clinical psychologist named Dr. Isaac Washington with a slick S-Curl mustache that looked low key like Matthew Knowles circa 1989. he told every last one of these funky black bytches that they were infallible black queens and informed them that he had a book to sell. applause, end show. Oprah came in 1986 with an even better platform because she was a sista too... and Geraldo and Salle Jesse right after. big ratings, same agenda. nikkas ain't shyt

it was only with the advent of high speed internet access, YouTube, and social media that black civilian men finally had their own platform to file their complaints and chop up game. years of For Colored Girls, The Color Purple, Waiting To Exhale and every white academic within a 10 mile radius masturbating to all things Delia and Sykes in Zora Neale Hurston's 1926 story "Sweat" and lil mama wants to tell me about how WE done caused this "wenching" as she calls it? man listen very black woman is dishonest as fukk to varying degrees when it comes to black female dysfunction. it's always Riri's third album with them, Good Girl Gone Bad lol.... listen man, them bytches were perfect yall. perfect until WE DONE DID SOMETHIN TO 'EM to turn them hoes bad. innocent victims i tell you. infallible black queens. @CarmelBarbie ifyoudon'tgetcho...

What I said is exactly what’s been said to me, from the mouths of some bw, some of which are swirlers, some are friends, some are cousins. Some of what I’ve seen online in comment sections of articles I read or what I’ve heard in discussions. Hell @Maurice Monroe made a comment about that.

I don’t think you understand that even if it isn’t right, hypocritical, and is a bunch of bullshyt, that is their actual mindset.

You and others get so damn defensive anytime one us mentions the reasons that these vengeful swirlers are saying they swirl. This is what is coming straight from their mouths. There are a vocal group of bitter women that do blame y’all for why they swirl(enter the vengeful swirlers) and everything I provided in that second paragraph, that you didn’t like, is what they’ve said. I know your not stupid and that your capable of understanding that me parroting off the explanation told to me by swirlers and bitter women is not in fact an attack on you or bm. It’s simply their explanation. Your psycho analysis is strange because you clearly took what I said personal as if it was my thoughts against you and bm, and it was not.

Furthermore since you are not responsible for the actions of others and you don’t entertain their explanation, I know you can remove your emotion and not accept blame for something you don’t agree with and had nothing to do with.

Just like I read through what you said about bw’s historic role in saying y’all ain’t shyt, and since I had nothing to do with any of those things happening with books, media, etc I know that it does not pertain to me. I was like ok when I finished reading it.:yeshrug: shyt doesn’t have shyt to do with me.

Maybe the disconnect is that you and others felt as if what I said was directly blaming you.

Anyway, yes there are vengeful swirlers, most likely the ones making the tweets. there is another portion of ir bw that have been influenced by the agenda(mainly the gen z). And then there are a smaller portion of women that grew up with whites and were going to swirl regardless(Obama’s daughter), as well as those that just so happened to be in proximity to a wm that they fell in love with on some i dont see color shyt.

The issue is that loudest bunch leading swirling seems to be the vengeful bunch.

So Like I already said to another poster earlier in the thread if you have your grievances with some bw for hypocrisy or because for years there have always been bw that have said bm are not shyt, then you can always do what these women are doing. Tweet and call it out, write think pieces that says exactly what you just wrote out to me. Hell you can start a YouTube under that movement sysbm and do videos on bw’s long standing history shytting on bm. Or you can just date out and call it a day. But you have choices. You can exercise any one of them to narrate what you want to get across to those bw. But seeing as I’m not presently swirling, not on twitter, and don’t know who the fukk the couple is—I’m at a loss at what you want from me specifically. Because I’m certainly not owning up to or accepting Blame for things I haven’t done. I have nothing to do with those women.

Side note how the fukk did I end up getting sucked into this conversation?

Please y’all don’t tag me in these toxic threads anymore. :snoop:

Last edited: