Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
At the bolded though that isn’t always the case. Some brehs I’ve spoken to on here, who’ve sent me pics and videos are actually very attractive(above average looking), 6 ft, and they struggle with getting buns. These are younger brehs and I think for the younger generation there are factors outside of looks, that hurt them, such as being introverted, not being very popular, not having a mouth piece and smoothness, not having a popping social media presence etc. The criteria for getting with these younger girls is a bit more complicated. Being attractive and tall places you at an advantage but every woman isn’t moved by it alone. I too have interacted with attractive brehs that I rejected because though they looked decent other aspects were not moving me. In general though, yes some brehs do fail with the women they want because of their looks. So teaching them to be realistic about how that can factor into a attraction is def important.

I get the feeling some of you feel bw are more superficial about looks. What I’m not getting though is how that ties into IR and wenching. Are you guys suggesting that bw care a lot about looks with bm, only to get with wm and not care? Because I’ve noticed that as far as that goes both groups are guilty of not having the same standards for their white partner. It’s an unfortunate effect of white conditioning. At this point idk what can be done about it.

id like to chime in

Now im in a great relationship with a black woman ATM....

But ive pawged. shyt there have been phases where Ive felt i had better luck with non black women (and im 6ft, make decent money, college educated, no kids, called handsome all the time etc...)

With that said, from personal experience and from anecdotes from coworkers, friends.....the reason why ALOT of black men pawg, goes back to the 2018 donald glover debate: nikkas get tired of being called, labeled or judged as corny, lame, square, swagless, white, etc by our own women.

I think the lack of diverse Black representation in the media and the overwhelming number of us who are raised in lower income fukkery or adjacent to lower income fukkery creates a very toxic notion of what Black Masculinity is (which is funny for all the talk of Black Men being toxic, Black Women do a DAMN good job enabling and encouraging it :yeshrug:)

And because Black women are historically very visible leaders/personalities in the communities, yall have greater comfort in challenging a Black mans spot as the alpha which inherently creates a greater sense of "judgment" from yall...kinda like how a boxer sizes up another boxer....Sometimes Black women challenge you outta love, but i think genuinely alotta Black womens first reaction to dealing with non typical men is to challenge it with derision (and this isnt to say Black men dont do this either, just speaking form my experience and observation).

Anyway, aside from self hatred/Eurocentrism/color struck, the appeal of non black women at times is, there is a sense that because they arent black they arent judging you on a culturally embedded notion of how much of "a REAL BLACK MAN" you are....just simply as a man (but in reality, non black women often are stereotyping you too just through a lens thats not in your community:mjpls: but thats another convo) .

I say all that to say this: going back to the 2018 donald glover debate, I think alotta Black men get tired of being held to a nebulous standard like swag and alotta Black women dont admit that yall value that over alotta of other factors, especially when yall are younger.

Now yall arent unique in that regard (Latin women for ex, prefer their men speak the language, know how to bachata and shyt, have machismo, etc)...

But the problem is White culture and Black culture are more intertwined and SIMILAR than we ever want to admit. Making it easier for ostracized/alienated Black folks feel greater comfort with Whites...

Superstar
Daps
u really think all those likes about a netflix couple is from bw profiles :patrice:cuz i see a variety of male/female of various ethnicities in those "likes." they stan the couple on the show not the pairing in itself

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
id like to chime in

Now im in a great relationship with a black woman ATM....

But ive pawged. shyt there have been phases where Ive felt i had better luck with non black women (and im 6ft, make decent money, college educated, no kids, called handsome all the time etc...)

With that said, from personal experience and from anecdotes from coworkers, friends.....the reason why ALOT of black men pawg, goes back to the 2018 donald glover debate: nikkas get tired of being called, labeled or judged as corny, lame, square, swagless, white, etc by our own women.

I think the lack of diverse Black representation in the media and the overwhelming number of us who are raised in lower income fukkery or adjacent to lower income fukkery creates a very toxic notion of what Black Masculinity is (which is funny for all the talk of Black Men being toxic, Black Women do a DAMN good job enabling and encouraging it :yeshrug:)

And because Black women are historically very visible leaders/personalities in the communities, yall have greater comfort in challenging a Black mans spot as the alpha which inherently creates a greater sense of "judgment" from yall...kinda like how a boxer sizes up another boxer....Sometimes Black women challenge you outta love, but i think genuinely alotta Black womens first reaction to dealing with non typical men is to challenge it with derision (and this isnt to say Black men dont do this either, just speaking form my experience and observation).

Anyway, aside from self hatred/Eurocentrism/color struck, the appeal of non black women at times is, there is a sense that because they arent black they arent judging you on a culturally embedded notion of how much of "a REAL BLACK MAN" you are....just simply as a man (but in reality, non black women often are stereotyping you too just through a lens thats not in your community:mjpls: but thats another convo) .

I say all that to say this: going back to the 2018 donald glover debate, I think alotta Black men get tired of being held to a nebulous standard like swag and alotta Black women dont admit that yall value that over alotta of other factors, especially when yall are younger.

Now yall arent unique in that regard (Latin women for ex, prefer their men speak the language, know how to bachata and shyt, have machismo, etc)...

But the problem is White culture and Black culture are more intertwined and SIMILAR than we ever want to admit. Making it easier for ostracized/alienated Black folks feel greater comfort with Whites...

This. All women do this and there's a negative/positive stereotype of Black Masculinity that non Black people put on All Black men i.e. the Thug when in reality the dude could be an Educated Lame. Same thing on the Black women side Black women see ALL white dudes as Educated Lames when he could be a white thug.
Like I said it goes back to the idea Do Black people even like Black people? I doubt if even the Hardest on Hoes coli Breh looks at a old Black woman and thinks fukk that old bytch Black women need to examine their feeling toward Black men that they aren't attracted to.

They may find that they are Hard on nikkas

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
u really think all those likes about a netflix couple is from bw profiles :patrice:cuz i see a variety of male/female of various ethnicities. they stan the couple on the show not the pairing in itself

Yes if we step back the average Black chick isn't clamoring for a Bottom shelf Brad (mainly because they know that generally any white person male or female isn't trying to marry a Black person) To keep it a stack america is so segregated that white people on an individual level is irrelevant to them.

This shyt is mass social engineering. Before a couple of years ago no Black person was paired with a non Black person in the media.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
This. All women do this and there's a negative/positive stereotype of Black Masculinity that non Black people put on All Black men i.e.
If your status ain't hood
I ain't checkin' for him
Betta be street if he lookin' at me
I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me
Known to carry big things if you know what I mean
:sas2:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
u really think all those likes about a netflix couple is from bw profiles :patrice:cuz i see a variety of male/female of various ethnicities in those "likes." they stan the couple on the show not the pairing in itself
Maybe not all the likes are from BW, but black women profiles have been hyping this couple on every social media for days now. And y'all said we were obsessed with Jeezy and his asian chick :heh:

Daps
Again, if you haven’t seen the show, and don’t know about this guy, he is being viewed as the ideal man by all races.

But because he chose a black woman, he’s getting extra attention.

We don’t control the media, so positive images of black men aren’t highlighted.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IR sex IS a big deal for them. fukkin a white bytch ain't even something to brag about amongst black men. But I could only imagine how much of a boss type bytch you would be amongst bird bytches for catching a white boy. Y'all gotta remember only black males hype black women. I don't mind these hoes swirling. They need some type of win :mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Kim K and Kanye get 10 times the likes. Heck half are from black women themselves. Only people that focus on this shyt are people that gets no p*ssy/dikk. Straight up no sex life, they got a microscope out. The fukk I look like giving a fukk seeing some cac outside with a black woman when I got like 30 paags on my roster, and could probably snatch her if I tried. :mjlol:

I'd offer them some drinks and talk politics or traveling with zero fukks.