'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I can't believe how dismissive some of y'all are about a man that is obviously a predator sexually assaulting women.

Most women don't report rapes /assaults. Hard to prove something when it's basically he said she said.

I had one man try and rape me. In a truck, in a public park, with other people obviously around. I didn't tell anyone for years. Not even my bff.

It just seems the average man can't comprehend the fear a woman has when something like rape happens that causes her not to want to talk about it.
Ok.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'd most likely believe thwm earlier on, people coming out after dozens others are doing it is suspicious

Unfortunately that's not standard.

But I do agree there is definitely the element of going through with Weinstein's scummery so that you can have a career in Hollywood.

shyt is sad and pathetic by him. That's who I place the blame and onus on regardless

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Shut up dumbass and quit changing the subject and if you didn't care about my opinion you wouldn't have taken the time to read my comment and neg me. Obviously my comment hit you on a personal level. I find it interesting that you accuse me of being White, like some how me speaking against people who sexually assault women is a "white thing" to do and all Black men should be okay with sexual predators. Is that how you view the Black man, now who is the real "c00n"; a Black man who is against rape (me) or a Black man is okay with it (you):jbhmm:?

Go ahead and stick up up for fellow sexual predator:hubie:. At least when a woman eventually accuses you of rape no one would doubt her or call her a liar?
The only thing that irks me is your existence cac.

Do this board and the world a favor and drink acid fukkboy.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
bytch GIMME THAT p*ssy :damn::damn::damn:

ZJkv3T.gif
Im sorry but :laff: