'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not blaming her for what he did just opening at night is just :mindblown: that's that blatant white people shyt way too comfortable :deadmanny:He still needs to buried under the jail with rusty nails:ufdup:

I know I just feel she knew who he was she let him in easily... and THEN shyt went sideways...:ld:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Harvey Weinstein the white version of mr cosby

you guys asked for this , now a major cac is getting his fair share of heat, thought this is what you guys wanted??:ld:
Let me know when Weinstein faces criminal charges or jail time.

Also let me know if a politician will run and win a campaign based on "getting Weinstein" like many cac politicians did Cosby

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
That's Gloria Trillo
full

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Well, Gloria Trillo wasn't very good with men you know......

Again, waiting two decades to tell a tale of assault in an environment that allows victims to cry wolf and get that settlement/15 minutes of Fame....

She is washed anyway, so all publicity is good publicity for her....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Hiphoplives4eva Another potential sexual predator. Are you mad about being called out:umad:?
You're nothing but a fukkboy. As if I give a fukk about your opinion.

For the record, if you're going to have this fake moral air about yourself, you may want to get a new avy. Hard to take any lectures on morality seriously from an idiot with an Idi Amin avy, one of Africas most notorious despots, mass murderers, and c00ns.

But given the fact you're likely white, you probably don't know any better.

Again, kill yourself.

Last edited:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You're nothing but a fukkboy. As if I give a fukk about your opinion.

For the record, if you're going to have this fake moral air about yourself, you may want to get a new avy. Hard to take any lectures on morality seriously from an idiot with an Idi Amin avy, one of Africas most notorious despots, mass murderers, and c00ns in their avy.

But given the fact you're likely white, you probably don't know any better.

Again, kill yourself.
Shut up dumbass and quit changing the subject and if you didn't care about my opinion you wouldn't have taken the time to read my comment and neg me. Obviously my comment hit you on a personal level. I find it interesting that you accuse me of being White, like some how me speaking against people who sexually assault women is a "white thing" to do and all Black men should be okay with sexual predators. Is that how you view the Black man, now who is the real "c00n"; a Black man who is against rape (me) or a Black man is okay with it (you):jbhmm:?

Go ahead and stick up up for fellow sexual predator:hubie:. At least when a woman eventually accuses you of rape no one would doubt her or call her a liar?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I wonder what Harvey did to lose that Jew protection:jbhmm:

If yall think anything was REALLY "leaked" i have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you these motherfukkers are to connected for this shyt to happen, all these "leaks" and testimonies are enabled by whoever the fukk Harvey pissed off, that being said i doubt if he sees jail time he is to connected and probably has enough blackmail on the inner workings of Hollywood and all the demonic shyt that happens behind the scenes to shut the whole shyt down.

So if your expecting any real change outta this:francis: this is just them cleaning house and getting rid of those that wont play right, if anything all these leaks should paint a more vivid picture of what goes on in hollywood (ie casting couch etc) but this is only the very tip of the ice berg.

1xg6jv.jpg

Billionaire Richard Branson said Trump told him if he gets elected "there is 5 people i WILL DESTROY because they didnt give me money for my campaign"

im pretty sure Harvey is on that list :umad: