'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The amount of victim shaming men do when it comes to female rape victims :martin:

And yall wonder why people laugh when a man is raped by another man :pachaha:
Those two things are not related, and neither is good.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After being dropped off, Sciorra heard a knocking at the door; when she opened it, Weinstein “walked in like it was his apartment, like he owned the place, and started unbuttoning his shirt.” Despite her repeated assertions that he leave, Weinstein proceeded to push Sciorra onto her bed, and raped her. “When he was done, he ejaculated on my leg, and on my nightgown,” Sciorra told Farrow. “He said, ‘I have impeccable timing,’ and then he said, ‘This is for you,’” before attempting to force oral sex on her.

"this is for you" :picard:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Y'all gotta stop defending this cac. Cacs sure don't cape for a nikka. They dont put their maleness over race

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
shyt is unseemly:huhldup:..same media that protected him now out here giving out rape receipts like Oprah handing out gifts :dahell: Like you get a rape..and she get a rape and you get a rape... :whoa:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
bytch GIMME THAT p*ssy :damn::damn::damn:

ZJkv3T.gif

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe how dismissive some of y'all are about a man that is obviously a predator sexually assaulting women.

Most women don't report rapes /assaults. Hard to prove something when it's basically he said she said.

I had one man try and rape me. In a truck, in a public park, with other people obviously around. I didn't tell anyone for years. Not even my bff.

It just seems the average man can't comprehend the fear a woman has when something like rape happens that causes her not to want to talk about it.

I dont think its about that at all. Problem is Hollywood is filled with this garbage and Weinstein(predator and all) is the fall guy. Women are doing the same to men, women and children ...vice versa the men.

Its a demonic place that in order to stay and play, you have to pay in many ways. There are maybe some real victims but once you continue your career in filth, you are filth.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Now honestly, I have no doubt that Weinstein did that shyt and is guilty as fukk.

But whats scary and eye-opening, is that a lot of rapey and sexual harassment stuff that we as men have done that we thought was innocent, is now being labelled as rape/sexual harassment (and rightfully so).

Its why I think a lot predators go decades without anyone saying anything. Because at points in time, EVERYBODY was doing that sorts of stuff.

Im not afraid to say that there have been times in my life that I was too forward sexually. And 2 of those times I was called out by the woman. Was I trying to be a predator? No. Hell some of those "moves" worked just fine with other women. It was due to misreading a situation. As i got older and had more experience, I realized the error in my ways.

I think what makes you a piece of shyt is if your unrepentant and will sink to any low to get sex .

But there needs to be a larger discussion about consent and communicating sexual desires and intent with your partners. The US has been dominated too long by puritan-esque values about sex that we've only NOW for the past 20 years been shedding. I guarantee if we talked more about the psychology of sex and attraction in middle school/high school instead of just showing videos of women giving birth we'd see a decline in sexual assault.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If her career dried up, and it did, then how are you clowns in here saying she gave up p*ssy to further her career?

Just maybe...dude is one of these losers who never got play from females in his youth and felt entitled to them when he got rich and famous. Some of you can relate. It's why you're lo key defending him.

No female owes you p*ssy. fukking creeps.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Lotta "brehs" in here defending this bloated, sunken eyed, pockmarked face CAC :mjpls:

I put nothing past the demonic, degenerate mind of a CAC. They got this whole country by robbing and raping. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Like the immortal words of Kanan in Power "whatever they say he did, he did that shyt" :ufdup:
A lotta these dudes in here sound just like the loser white boys on other sites I can think of lo key defending this bs.

And people need to quit comparing this to Cosby. You don't wanna go there. I can only see a white boy even thinking of comparing Cosby to what this dude was out here doing. Spare me.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
No one gonna deny her work cause she went to the law.

Let's be real
You guys can't be this naive. Think small towns. Everybody in high positions know each other and if they wanna lock you out of shyt they can. Now think small town ×1000 and you got Hollywood. Blacklisting is real. Not fair but real. Not being fair doesn't make something a fairy tale.