'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
This is why I've literally been coerced & intimidated into being reticent when speaking on heavy topics because people use so many fallacies to paint you into a corner it's ridiculous.....Whether it's Tu Quoques, Ad Hominems, Red Herrings, Or Slippery Slopes etc...it's incredibly difficult to present you're argument objectively when dealing with emotional people (women, effeminate men) I.E. let's wait until all the facts come out to make a decision if Harvey Weinstein really was just raping & taking p*ssy " ARE YOU SUPPORTING A RACIST CAC?!??!!" Or Maybe these female actresses are complicit & fukked their way to the top but since they're getting older & replaced by younger talented women they salty the gravy train & all the preferential treatment has stopped " YOU SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC PIG YOU HATE WOMEN & SUPPORT RAPE COWARD!!! (Foams at the mouth) & it's no different with topics on sex religion race politics white privilege white supremacy or discussing police brutality with cacs BU BU BUT WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO!!!!! Im just focusing & worrying about myself from now because as much as I wanna reform these problems in our society in all reality you can't win with people

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
You're an idiot. And I meant what I said

So. :pacspit:

I see right thru your bullshyt here. Instead of trying to expose the truth about the industry's profiteers and power makers from actors, actresses, directors, producers do while in hollywood with men women and children, you want to just go by the story the media is portraying.

How did Weinstein know her place( from the article) of stay? These actresses and actors know about the industry's dark secrets but somehow want to keep it secret until it's trendy to do so.

Why is Woody Allen still working?...Polanski? Bc there has to be those who been protecting them for years including actresses.

:camby:FOH.

Code

Banned
Daps
I'm so happy nobody is believing these whores

Kinda gives me faith in humanity tbh