'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Not defending this cac but he dont look in any point in his life he was physically fit enough to hold a broad down to fukk and pull out with immaculate timing to bust on her leg. Thats why he needs to hold oscars and scripts over these chicks heads so they can willingly spread them cheeks

Are you dumb? Have you seen how big he is? Now imagine him on top of a 100 pound women. Unbelievable at the amount of victim shaming in here.

---

Superstar
Daps
The good thing about threads like this is that they expose the potential rapists and sexual predators in TheColi.

Just look at all the guys trying to justify Harvey Weinstein's behavior and blame the victim.

This! It's very telling! Most of the time I call BS on stories but cats in her are defending this crazy cac rapists.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Women whore themselves out for roles then feel guilty later.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
You and your entire thought process are filth...

I dont think its about that at all. Problem is Hollywood is filled with this garbage and Weinstein(predator and all) is the fall guy. Women are doing the same to men, women and children ...vice versa the men.

Its a demonic place that in order to stay and play, you have to pay in many ways. There are maybe some real victims but once you continue your career in filth, you are filth.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
This thread is sad and exactly why Im going to stalk and kill anyone thinking they're going to violate my personhood. I dont have energy to convince the public or the courts. I have a list of things I will do time for and this is one of them.

Ive said it a million times, folks need to keep their hands to themselves. Folks breaking this very basic rule is whats wrong with our world. Leave people the fukk alone...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
meh...if it did happen...she missed the boat on doing something about it.

What she described is brutal enough to believe that a reasonable response would have to been to report it immediately ...not wait 25 years later to talk about it in the tabloids :beli:
exactly.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you are telling me that white women ahve to worry about white men raping more than say black men?

What a shocker.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you dumb? Have you seen how big he is? Now imagine him on top of a 100 pound women. Unbelievable at the amount of victim shaming in here.

Calm the fukk down i aint shaming her im shytting on the rapey cac not having an ounce of muscle to be able to hold her down. All the stories have women just frozen in fear with their careers flashing before their eyes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and your entire thought process are filth...

I see right thru your bullshyt here. Instead of trying to expose the truth about the industry's profiteers and power makers from actors, actresses, directors, producers do while in hollywood with men women and children, you want to just go by the story the media is portraying.

How did Weinstein know her place( from the article) of stay? These actresses and actors know about the industry's dark secrets but somehow want to keep it secret until it's trendy to do so.

Why is Woody Allen still working?...Polanski? Bc there has to be those who been protecting them for years including actresses.

:camby:FOH.