'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Harvey is a democrat

Wealthy People aren't committed to Political Parties....

I learned this when i worked for a wealthy Jewish socialite back in college...

She flip flopped like the weather

It's a quid pro quid game when it comes to lobbying.....

Look at George Soros probably the biggest private sonar to the Obama campaign in 08...Decided to flip the scrip lt and thrown $$$ mitt Romney way during the 2012 election....

Money talks :win:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If she was violently raped bro
And she reported right away....most definitely people would believe her

So why should we believe her 20 years later?

Fred

because others have confirmed how much of a fukkboi (no pun intended) he really was. All it takes is one person having the bravery to out somebody and the rest don't feel as bad and feel more compelled to drop the dime too

Again, that feeling of no one believin you, she's lying, why wait so late, why you tryin to mess up this man's life, etc. .....all that gets targeted towards the victim. That's why so many don't speak out.

What's really sad is the person who broke the story on his bullshyt will probably never see a job again in Hollywood.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
because others have confirmed how much of a fukkboi (no pun intended) he really was. All it takes is one person having the bravery to out somebody and the rest don't feel as bad and feel more compelled to drop the dime too

Again, that feeling of no one believin you, she's lying, why wait so late, why you tryin to mess up this man's life, etc. .....all that gets targeted towards the victim. That's why so many don't speak out.

What's really sad is the person who broke the story on his bullshyt will probably never see a job again in Hollywood.
How is it violent rape though

I know for sure that Harvey ain't packing like that..

No homo

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dont buy her story. Women have a way of lying by omission and insinuation that's she's doign a lot of telling her story. I feel like she left out a lot of details that would make her look a lot less sympathetic.

Not saying rapes like this don't happen

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
On God, If I was involved in Hollywood and come across this psychopathic loser:demonic:....

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The only thing that irks me is your existence cac.

Do this board and the world a favor and drink acid fukkboy.
The fact you are pulling strawmen to defend a sick predator just proves the fact that you are a rapist or just misogynistic to the point of insanity :dwillhuh:. Mind you and please get some help.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The fact you are pulling strawmen to defend a sick predator just proves the fact that you are a rapist or just misogynistic to the point of insanity :dwillhuh:. Mind you and please get some help.
No one is defending anyone you fukking twerp. Reread my previous posts and tell me where i'm defending Weinstein's actions.

Misinterpreting my words to suit your but hurt anger is the behavior of bytch nikkas.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
bytch GIMME THAT p*ssy :damn::damn::damn:

ZJkv3T.gif

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead: