'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so 50 of the most known and popular women on earth were getting serial raped by 1 person and it was always some "known secret" and not 1 of them thought to set him up with a recording, in all these transactions ? Did he say some probably sexual harassing words to girls? yeah im sure of it, he look like a creep :mjlol: but was he kicking down doors and serial raping girls :aicmon: so none of these girls thought they life was in danger during all this :aicmon: no one stabbed him, shot him, no bruises from any of these girls or law enforcement involved :aicmon: all because he was "harvey", he'd only escalate it to vicious rape huh :troll: none of them thought he'd return for 2nds and kill them huh if it was escalated huh :troll:

Just like 50 women also got raped by Bill Cosby :duck: , one of the most popular people on earth and no one else reported it for 20+ years :duck:

you gotta be a DAMN fool if you think 90% of this shyt happened :mjlol:

this is why the slander/smear campagin laws was created in the first place

But dude there is a recording....:dwillhuh: the DA was in his pocket the entire time when he declined to even prosecute this nikka...

:dwillhuh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that sounds more believable than dude now kicking in doors and walked around the apartment like bane when batman took the lights off and then viciously raping girls :aicmon:

so with the door, obviously broke open (right :troll: ) and the girl thinking her life in danger while dude is scanning the apartment, she never thought to run out the apartment or scream :aicmon:

:mjlol::mjlol::heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

He's not a regular guy being disparaged by a single woman after a single incident. If he was, I would be inclined to seek further information because that man hasn't done anything to make me doubt his credibility.

This guy however is a guy with a pattern who has been accused of physically assaulting multiple women. His credibility is GONE. At this point, I will be 75% inclined to believe any woman that comes forward against Weinstein because of his history. Weinstein was a Hollywood figure since the 80s. That's 37 years of unchecked demonic hedonism. We have no idea how many women he fukked with. Any chick that comes forward, I'm almost automatically like

source.gif

I'm not talking about Weinstein. I'm speaking in general.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
part of the reason these women dont come forward is because they dont wanna fukk up their careers or futures in hollywood

now im not saying thats right. women deserve to be able to work in hollywood without this shyt. and obviously the actual abuse is :scusthov: . but at the same time, its like :why: if you wanna put your fame and money over pressing charges...?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:laff: hes not going to jail just gonna cut that check

#DatPrivilege:wow: go to jail for years for a bag of weed, be a rich man raping, sexually harrassing females for years, having DA's and lawfirms in your pockets you cut a check and go to rehab promising you never do it again... #WhiteAmerica

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The hell did she open the door ar night that could've been anyone with a gun trying to rob her and why the fukk didn't she call the cops??? He's clearly breaking and entering :dwillhuh:Dude should've been locked up decades ago disgusting :hhh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
part of the reason these women dont come forward is because they dont wanna fukk up their careers or futures in hollywood

now im not saying thats right. women deserve to be able to work in hollywood without this shyt. and obviously the actual abuse is :scusthov: . but at the same time, its like :why: if you wanna put your fame and money over pressing charges...?
No one gonna deny her work cause she went to the law.

Let's be real

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The hell did she open the door ar night that could've been anyone with a gun trying to rob her and why the fukk didn't she call the cops??? He's clearly breaking and entering :dwillhuh:Dude should've been locked up decades ago disgusting :hhh:

Like I said she's not telling the ENTIRE story breh... :dwillhuh:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I can't believe how dismissive some of y'all are about a man that is obviously a predator sexually assaulting women.

Most women don't report rapes /assaults. Hard to prove something when it's basically he said she said.

I had one man try and rape me. In a truck, in a public park, with other people obviously around. I didn't tell anyone for years. Not even my bff.

It just seems the average man can't comprehend the fear a woman has when something like rape happens that causes her not to want to talk about it.