Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said the complexed way the system was designed is the reason the Saturn was "so hard" to emulate. Which is true, we got reliable dreamcast emulation long before the Saturn.
It wasn't because of "difficulty" dreamcast was more popular therefore it was a more desirable target for emulation, and also Saturn documentation was hard to come by.

As soon as that documentation was found emulation boomed.

I just looked it up and apparently you need something about 3X more powerful than a mid range gaming pc, and even then you'll maybe get games running at 3 fps.

Don't know where you got that from but there's plenty of people playing the PS3 emulator on middle of the road hardware.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster I will no longer be responding to ur post. Ur obviously the least knowledgeable on this subject yet have the biggest mouth. Lol
Everything I've said has been correct.

Here's a guy playing Persona 5 on an i5

rpcs3 persona 5 emulation

And performance will only get better as more work is done and he will not have to upgrade his hardware.

But I thought y'all said you need a $2000 supercomputer to get just 3fps:ohhh:@5n0man

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Everything I've said has been correct.

Here's a guy playing Persona 5 on an i5

rpcs3 persona 5 emulation

And performance will only get better as more work is done and he will not have to upgrade his hardware.

But I thought y'all said you need a $2000 supercomputer to get just 3fps:ohhh:@5n0man
nikka they are literally in that thread talking about how u playable the games are. Dude said the animations are choppy as fukk. The vocals are out of sync. Hes getting 13-18 fps during exploration. Only 20-30 fps during empty areas. 30fps during battles (which are turn based.) and 30 fps during the unsynced vocal cutscenes. nikka that sounds like a HORRIBLE gaming experience. Just cause this nikka willing to power thru that bullshyt dont mean its a good experience. @Fatboi1 flat out said he gets 10-20fps with Persona 5. And the specs this kid has in his PC is still far better than whats in a PS4. Especially that i5 CPU he’s running. Ur a complete idiot fam. Its confirmed.
-choppy anime cutscenes (i wanna know if there is a fix for this because i saw others online where the opening scene is just fine but mine stutters)

-30 fps during battles

-13-30 fps during palace/mementos level exploration

-13-18 fps during exploration

-30 fps during cg cutscenes but with some slight delay in voices but not sounds

-20-30 fps during exploration on empty areas

I also tried the 60 fps patch which only works fine on menus or parts that can reach 60 fps but the problem is that the text duration kinda lengthens and i didn't like it so i removed it.

U got people in that thread saying this.
none of the games run smooth/playable really yet its still in development, hence why the poor performance
sad.png

And this..
example i tried dirt 3 on it and it needed 5minuts to load
laugh.png
then it loaded and the graphics where all fukked up and like 8fps
laugh.png
welcome to new emulators
laugh.png
it might take years for it all to run good ( remember ps2 emulator?
Q_Q )

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
By the time that shyt gets stable. That hardware will NOT run the game fine. Lol. I mean where did u even come up with that? U literally just pulled that statement out of ur ass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka they are literally in that thread talking about how u playable the games are. Dude said the animations are choppy as fukk. The vocals are out of sync. Hes getting 13-18 fps during exploration. Only 20-30 fps during empty areas. 30fps during battles (which are turn based.) and 30 fps during the unsynced vocal cutscenes. nikka that sounds like a HORRIBLE gaming experience. Just cause this nikka willing to power thru that bullshyt dont mean its a good experience. @Fatboi1 flat out said he gets 10-20fps with Persona 5. And the specs this kid has in his PC is still far better than whats in a PS4. Especially that i5 CPU he’s running. Ur a complete idiot fam. Its confirmed.

U got people in that thread saying this.

And this..
Obviously more work will be done and improvements will be made.

Every week they are improving stuff.

A couple months ago he wouldn't have been able to play at all.

The programers aren't sitting around waiting for new CPUs to drop. They are constantly improving the performance on existing hardware.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
By the time that shyt gets stable. That hardware will NOT run the game fine. Lol. I mean where did u even come up with that? U literally just pulled that statement out of ur ass.

That's how emulators work. As improvements are made, performance goes up.

fukk are you talking about here:dahell:

A couple months ago my CPU wasn't strong enough to play Wii U games at a reasonable framerate. Today I can

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
There isn't a poster on here that doesn't know I'm a Sony stan. :heh:
I think sometimes a lot of you operate in a reality where if you like one thing more than the other, you can't compliment the other at all, or criticize the one you prefer.
I'm not unbiased,:whoa: but I'm definitely less biased than a lot of you. :hhh:

Dudes 100% live in that reality lmaoooo

Stans are very rarely objective.