Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@MeachTheMonster
So last night I turned on my vita to see what PS+ games they had this month and you know what I ran into?
A tab for PS3 games :laff:
VITA > PS4 confirmed
Bro stop lying. I play my Vita every other day damn near. Lol. Knock it off my nikka. U talkin bout the classics section with like PS1 and PSP games n shyt that can be played on every platform. Anyone with a Vita on this site knows ur lying.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bro stop lying. I play my Vita every other day damn near. Lol. Knock it off my nikka. U talkin bout the classics section with like PS1 and PSP games n shyt that can be played on every platform. Anyone with a Vita on this site knows ur lying.
What you talking bout, the vita was streaming ps3 games to beaches back when internet connection speeds wasn't fast enough (Tru Story)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
What you talking bout, the vita was streaming ps3 games to beaches back when internet connection speeds wasn't fast enough (Tru Story)
:snoop: Thats cause it has Remote Play(which barely works on most games on PS3) and PS Now. Thats not fukkin emulation. Smart TVs had PS Now as well. And Sony removed all PS Now support except for on PS4. U can play PS3 games on PS4 right now if u got PS Now. We talking bout EMULATION. Whole different conversation. Lemme guess. Now u bout to tell me bout some other shyt that I own and u dont?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:snoop: Thats cause it has Remote Play(which barely works on most games on PS3) and PS Now. Thats not fukkin emulation. Smart TVs had PS Now as well. And Sony removed all PS Now support except for on PS4. U can play PS3 games on PS4 right now if u got PS Now. We talking bout EMULATION. Whole different conversation. Lemme guess. Now u bout to tell me bout some other shyt that I own and u dont?
Spliz is it? Look, what do you know about what i own? You doo realize most of us don't know each other. I just find it weird that you when you get emotional you regurgitate lies about what I have, don't have/etc. It's like, stop acting like a little bytch m'kay :sitdown:

Now clown shoes, my entire post was myself and Kamicasual being sarcastic. You missed that as all fanboys do when they are in too deep :ufdup:

Don't get mad at me because I emulate fukkery :umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If this is true, explain to me how PSNOW is not Sony’s way of charging you for backwards compatibility?
Also tell me, would it have been cheaper or more expensive than $380 million (plus years of overhead costs to maintain those servers) to make the PS4 backwards compatible.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If this is true, explain to me how PSNOW is not Sony’s way of charging you for backwards compatibility?
Also tell me, would it have been cheaper or more expensive than $380 million (plus years of overhead costs to maintain those servers) to make the PS4 backwards compatible.
Ps Now is a streaming service. Not backwards compatibility. PS Now was on Smart TVs. But u knew that. U trollin so im done responding. Lol