Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Make a next gen console that can't run last gen games brehs
I always see motherfukkers goin' ":stopitslime:nobody wants old games, that shyt is niche"

Those same people when a remaster or PS2 game gets announced on that bullshyt service ":krs: count me in".

Playstation has been my main system since 98, but they've been on some fukk shyt for 2 gens straight when it comes to their own legacy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always see motherfukkers goin' ":stopitslime:nobody wants old games, that shyt is niche"

Those same people when a remaster or PS2 game gets announced on that bullshyt service ":krs: count me in".

Playstation has been my main system since 98, but they've been on some fukk shyt for 2 gens straight when it comes to their own legacy.
A remaster/remake is not the same as emulation. Don't know why the fukk y'all keep acting like it is.

I repeat, EMULATION =/= REMASTER/REMAKE.

A game going from sub hd to 1080P/4K with double the framerate, new upgraded textures, new lighting, updated control schemes etc is grounds for excitement.

I have not cared or been hype about those PS2 games on PSN being resold. I was one of the first to call it bs.

So.. rebuy PSN PS2 games on PS4 in order to get the emulation improvements?? I understand remasters and remakes but chargin for emulation is kind of :trash:

Now you funny lookin nikkas can't say I don't be callin out Sony on their shyt. :stopitslime:

Remakes?Remasters? I'm all for that. Nikkas can keep pretending playing a old game as it was on a new console is the same as playing the same game updated/remade for current gen.

I'm all for old games getting the Crash N Sane Trilogy/Ratchet and Clank, SOTC treatment.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm all for old games getting the Crash N Sane Trilogy/Ratchet and Clank, SOTC treatment.

Those are Remakes and yes i LOVE those

Gta SA and VC shouldve been remade with enhanced graphics and engine, i hate these BS "REMASTERED" games with slight color changes...like what the hell

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are Remakes and yes i LOVE those

Gta SA and VC shouldve been remade with enhanced graphics and engine, i hate these BS "REMASTERED" games with slight color changes...like what the hell
Most remasters this gen have been pretty good. Dudes act like only Sony releases remasters when there's been a overwhelming amount of remasters by third parties too. Only remasters I found weren't worthy of being bought was God of War 3 remaster. that was barely any better. The TLOU Remaster and UC Collection(besides itt not having MP) was very good. The 60fps update and then the Pro update to TLOU gave it a whole new life.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A remaster/remake is not the same as emulation. Don't know why the fukk y'all keep acting like it is.

I repeat, EMULATION =/= REMASTER/REMAKE.

A game going from sub hd to 1080P/4K with double the framerate, new upgraded textures, new lighting, updated control schemes etc is grounds for excitement.

I have not cared or been hype about those PS2 games on PSN being resold. I was one of the first to call it bs.

Remakes?Remasters? I'm all for that. Nikkas can keep pretending playing a old game as it was on a new console is the same as playing the same game updated/remade for current gen.

Xbox BC games get resolution/framerate/graphics bumps for free :mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Most remasters this gen have been pretty good. Dudes act like only Sony releases remasters when there's been a overwhelming amount of remasters by third parties too. Only remasters I found weren't worthy of being bought was God of War 3 remaster. that was barely any better. The TLOU Remaster and UC Collection(besides itt not having MP) was very good. The 60fps update and then the Pro update to TLOU gave it a whole new life.
I will never forget how Digital Foundry fukked the TLOU pro update over cause of they bytchin and moaning about a 1-2fps drop.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..