Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat. I have all the old consoles and games still.
I just like to give Sony stans a hard time because A LOT of them were gassed up about BC on PS3 but now that PS4 doesn't have it they coincidentally don't care about it anymore.
Maybe they really don't, or maybe it's easier to not care about something when the choice has already been made for you.
Regardless, it's still funny.

I can't help but laugh at: "Man Sony been feeding us!:blessed: Let Xbox have all the old games, who cares:skip:. Oh wait...what's that!? :leon:Sony is re-releasing a PS3 game on PS4 for $60!? :ohlawd:Sony just keeps the blessings rolling in!!! Bring on the old games:damn:"
fukk outta here.:gucci:
Who on here was gassing up BC on PS3?:stopitslime: I don't recall anyone even talking about PS3 BC since we wasn't even on The Coli during that time. On Project Covo dudes was still talking about new exclusives and shyt. BC became a hot song once Xbots started gassin up ANYTHING Xbox announced. Them nikkas could've announced that Xbox One will be able to play cassette tapes and dudes would've been ":ohlawd: All my No Limit tapes for the 2018 whoadie! :ohlawd"

and here you go again with the lies. Most of the latest remakes/remasters for PS4 wasn't even $60. Them dudes been selling $40 NEW games for the longest(Ratchet/Crash/Knack 2) meanwhile $60 for a year old remaster for PS4 was TLOU and that shyt ended up being a bargain months later. Hell i got my copy for free just by answering a few questions outside of Best Buy.

You got nikkas on here that swear they didnt' care about graphics suddenly only caring about graphics when I got QUOTES(I'll post em) from cats hyping up/gassing XB1X TODAY when they couldn't care about 1080P or better graphics just a while ago.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whore yourself out for a video game brehs :hhh:
I real man don't answer questions. :dame:
A real man don't ask them :dame:
He asked me if I'm a fan of games, I say yes

He ask me what company, I say ":cmon: Sony of course

He ask me "what do you think is the biggest game of 2018?

I say Forza 9

and we all bust out laughing hysterically

giphy.gif

I then say sike, God of War 2018 and he pulls out a napkin with a code written on it and told me :jawalrus:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just like to give Sony stans a hard time because A LOT of them were gassed up about BC on PS3 but now that PS4 doesn't have it they coincidentally don't care about it anymore.
they got BC on the PS3 by basically putting a PS2 in the box too. that should show that it's not always easy to do with just software

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making excuses for sony to take your money :picard:

"It's not worth it"
"takes to many resources"
"I wouldn't use it"

Only for microsoft to have back compat all the way back to the OG system free of cost

But this is typical, nothing new to see here.:mjgrin:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They also did it through software on PS3
sort of. the first PS3's had the cpu and gpu from the ps2 in it. then they came out with a version that just had the gpu, and emulated the cpu. then they abandoned all that. but they always needed hardware to pull it off, and the second 'half and half' method was inferior

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You know, I've thought about this for a while, and I've decided that I want convenience. With PC games, you're backwards compatible with like almost any game (even MS-DOS shyt). I want that in a console too. I only got 3 HDMI inputs. I'd much prefer, and would pay for, a PS4 that could play all PS games. :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You know, I've thought about this for a while, and I've decided that I want convenience. With PC games, you're backwards compatible with like almost any game (even MS-DOS shyt). I want that in a console too. I only got 3 HDMI inputs. I'd much prefer, and would pay for, a PS4 that could play all PS games. :manny:
100%

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Good response. And I feel u.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Apparently in their infinite wisdom and true consideration for their loyal stans, Sony decided to build the PS4 in such a way that it cannot handle not only PS3 games, but even PS2 games. But don't take my word for it. Sony representatives have already issue their official statement.

In his blind fury, we are able to observe how the Sony stan dives deeper into dementia hopelessly defending his champion, to the point that he even forgets we are talking about video games...

Looks like the key strokes of a furious stanley to me :manny:let's move on

So with PS4 being weaker than PS3 and PS2...will we see a spike in the used console market price of the PS1?

Discuss...
PS2 actually can be done on a PS4 with very few issues. As hackers have demonstrate.

PS2 isos Running on PS4 4.05 - Wololo.net

Sony wants to maximize its profits, so they limited the PS2 selection and jacked up prices :manny: Probably to make its Playstation Now service more enticing by offering PS2 games along side PS3/4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
PS2 actually can be done on a PS4 with very few issues. As hackers have demonstrate.

PS2 isos Running on PS4 4.05 - Wololo.net

Sony wants to maximize its profits, so they limited the PS2 selection and jacked up prices :manny: Probably to make its Playstation Now service more enticing by offering PS2 games along side PS3/4

They said they got 2 games running perfectly. Klonoa 2 and some other game. They said this since they first hacked it. Sony is on some bs tho wit the PS2 shyt overall. We gotta see how good the Ps2 emulation is overall tho.