Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's more complicated than just "too weak" although that matters, too. Sega Saturn is old as hell and emulating it has only recently reached a stable place. I remember reading about how tough CELL was to code for, so emulating that would be even worse I assume. We're only now getting to a good place with RPCS3.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The ps4 cant emulate the ps3 because the cell processor is so different. Same reason the Saturn is so hard to emulate.

Xbox 360 was already similar to a pc, just like the X1 so emulation is easy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The ps4 cant emulate the ps3 because the cell processor is so different. Same reason the Saturn is so hard to emulate.

Xbox 360 was already similar to a pc, just like the X1 so emulation is easy
Both. Not true.

It's a matter of resources nobody gone put the time in to get a damn Saturn working:mjlol:

and Xbox 360 is nothing like a PC

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Both. Not true.

It's a matter of resources nobody gone put the time in to get a damn Saturn working:mjlol:

and Xbox 360 is nothing like a PC
U continue to prove how dumb u are. Anyone who has been into emulation over the years would tell u that the Saturn was hard as fukk to emulate. Based on its design. It wasnt originally intended to be a 3D console. It was supposed to be a high end 2D console and the 3D was tacked on at the last minute cause Sega found out what Sony and Nintendo was doing. Which made it extremely hard to program for. And its what makes it hard to emulate. This is a KNOWN fact in the emulation community too. U ignorant as fukk. Lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U continue to prove how dumb u are. Anyone who has been into emulation over the years would tell u that the Saturn was hard as fukk to emulate. Based on its design. It wasnt originally intended to be a 3D console. It was supposed to be a high end 2D console and the 3D was tacked on at the last minute cause Sega found out what Sony and Nintendo was doing. Which made it extremely hard to program for. And its what makes it hard to emulate. This is a KNOWN fact in the emulation community too. U ignorant as fukk. Lol
Hard to emulate =/= impossible

Y'all just repeating some shyt y'all read somebody else say on a forum.

There are Saturn emulators that work. There isn't anyone with the right mix of skill desire and resources to make it work better for more people.

I'm not the dumb one here :ufdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Hard to emulate =/= impossible

Y'all just repeating some shyt y'all read somebody else say on a forum.

There are Saturn emulators that work. There isn't anyone with the right mix of skill desire and resources to make it work better for more people.

I'm not the dumb one here :ufdup:
Who said it was impossible? I said it was hard. Especially with the lack of proper documentation from Sega. fukk is wrong wit u kid? And yes. There’s Saturn emulators that work. Thats because the code for the processor that handles the cd tasks was finally dumped. Maybe not even 2 years ago. Which gave people more to work with and a better idea how to navigate shyt. It still requires WAY more overhead than it really should given the graphics and the year it was created because the shyt had 2 cpu’s in it and all kinda shyt. Sega fukked themselves from the beginning with the Saturn.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who said it was impossible? I said it was hard. Especially with the lack of proper documentation from Sega. fukk is wrong wit u kid? And yes. There’s Saturn emulators that work. Thats because the code for the processor that handles the cd tasks was finally dumped. Maybe not even 2 years ago. Which gave people more to work with and a better idea how to navigate shyt. It still requires WAY more overhead than it really should given the graphics and the year it was created because the shyt had 2 cpu’s in it and all kinda shyt. Sega fukked themselves from the beginning with the Saturn.
So it's not "too hard"

Just nobody doing it.:stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lot of teams doing it, it's just complicated. Beetle-Saturn, SSF, Mednafen and more are still being improved.
Right.

Which was once said to be impossible is being done.

Had there been more people with the right resources working on it, it would have been working sooner. As more people work on it, it will get better.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Right.

Which was once said to be impossible is being done.

Had there been more people with the right resources working on it, it would have been working sooner. As more people work on it, it will get better.
Who EVER said it was impossible? Maybe 15 years ago. But yea. As time goes by. People discover new things. With new and MORE CAPABLE hardware. Things become easier to achieve. U dont see them making these strides with 7 year old computer hardware do u? Meanwhile Saturn released over 20 years ago. And It still takes some power on current hardware to run perfectly.