Sony squeezing every last ounce out of the Spider-man franchise

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fukk you're right he did just try to make every character into spider man lite yet it's ironic that his 616 version of spider man is just comic relief who spouts one liners all the time. Took his villains too.
New avengers during that era was some bullshyt lol. Ronin and powerman on some spiderman comedy shyt

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Complain about marvel fan boys but be bitter in random threads, brehs :mjlol:

Word. These dudes sound like some chicks on a VH1 reality show starving for attention. We're talking Spidey and fukking Marvel comes out the blue. Lol

The problem with the ASM series is that it's a rehash of the Raimi flicks. Villains created by a bad lab experiment? Check. Peter simping for the chick of his dreams? Check. Villains discover Peters secret identity? Check. Yes, most of Spideys villains are science projects gone bad, but his rogue gallery is one of the best USE anything else! Kraven, Misterio, fukk I would take a mob story involving Hammerhead. If Sony would just focus on putting out a solid Peter/Spidey story like they did with ASM1 and not worry about this damn universe building Spidey will be fine.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I enjoyed both movies, it's a shame the reboot isn't working as well as Sony expected, the cast is perfect and the action scenes are great.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Word. These dudes sound like some chicks on a VH1 reality show starving for attention. We're talking Spidey and fukking Marvel comes out the blue. Lol

The problem with the ASM series is that it's a rehash of the Raimi flicks. Villains created by a bad lab experiment? Check. Peter simping for the chick of his dreams? Check. Villains discover Peters secret identity? Check. Yes, most of Spideys villains are science projects gone bad, but his rogue gallery is one of the best USE anything else! Kraven, Misterio, fukk I would take a mob story involving Hammerhead. If Sony would just focus on putting out a solid Peter/Spidey story like they did with ASM1 and not worry about this damn universe building Spidey will be fine.
Out of the blue?

Right. Lets pretend marvel stans arent constantly shytting on non mcu films just because they arent marvel. Nitpicking them to death.

Oh word? Theyre rehashes of ramis films?

I forgot they had peters parents story line in the original. Or the lizard. Or electro. Or the sinister six. Or gwen stacys actual canon arc.

Like holy shyt im shocked that spider man movies have similar themes/concepts. Who would have thought such a thing would happen.

Batman begins must have been garbage it rehashed him losing his parents

Rehashes of raimis films and not spider man stories. Right.

:camby:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm with @kp404 i loved the first 2 spidermans a decade ago.. they were crack..but nowadays nerds on the net wanna act like they didnt set the world on fire and set box office records and shyt :mjpls:

i do agree though tobey was always a funky ass actor.

i don't care for the new franchise at all

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
i'm with @kp404 i loved the first 2 spidermans a decade ago.. they were crack..but nowadays nerds on the net wanna act like they didnt set the world on fire and set box office records and shyt :mjpls:

i do agree though tobey was always a funky ass actor.

i don't care for the new franchise at all

It's the same thing with the first 2 x-men. Guess the third one left a bad taste

Won't be surprised in few years if nerds begin to shyt on Batman begins :mjpls:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Out of the blue?

Right. Lets pretend marvel stans arent constantly shytting on non mcu films just because they arent marvel. Nitpicking them to death.

Oh word? Theyre rehases of ramis films?

I forgot they had peters parents story line in the original. Or the lizard. Or electro. Or the sinister six. Or gwen stacys actual canon arc.

Like holy shyt im shocked that spider man movies have similar themes/concepts. Who would have thought such a thing would happen.

Batman begins must have been garbage it rehashed him losing his parents

Rehashes of raimis films and not spider man stories. Right.

:camby:

Did those marvel stans shyt on DOFP as well? It seems like everyone seemed to enjoy that flick marvel stan or not. They have different villains in ASM yeah but they are essentially the same lab experiment gone bad, that's why I mentioned other villains that weren't created that way.

And yeah Batman begins brought up the parent angle but they expanded on it further and showed Bruce's origin something that hasn't been shown before. Something ASM hasn't shown so far besides the parent angle they dropped midway through the first.

Stay :umad: doe

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Did those marvel stans shyt on DOFP as well? It seems like everyone seemed to enjoy that flick marvel stan or not. They have different villains in ASM yeah but they are essentially the same lab experiment gone bad, that's why I mentioned other villains that weren't created that way.

And yeah Batman begins brought up the parent angle but they expanded on it further and showed Bruce's origin something that hasn't been shown before. Something ASM hasn't shown so far besides the parent angle they dropped midway through the first.

Stay :umad: doe
Word? They dropped it in the first? They didnt have the parents storyline continue in the second?

Lemme guess. You havent even seen it.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're right breh. I haven't seen it. I'll just take a guess that Electro was dropped in a pool of eels to gain his powers and is pissed at Spidey for forgetting him. Lucky guess.

Funny thing is the movie was still alright and entertaining to me just underwhelming. But as soon as someone has a different opinion it's oh u must be a Marvel stan... fukking joke