Sony squeezing every last ounce out of the Spider-man franchise

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The overflowing hatred for marvel has tossed the film room into arcadium status :sadcam:
You bring it on yourselves.

every marvel movie comes out you stans are disgusting with hyperbole.

"Omggggggggg howard the duccckkkkk"
"Gotg already above star wars"
obCVu.gif

Then every non mcu movie getting attacked for choosing dark red instead of red or whatever inconsequential thing can be found.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You bring it on yourselves.

every marvel movie comes out you stans are disgusting with hyperbole.

"Omggggggggg howard the duccckkkkk"
"Gotg already above star wars"
obCVu.gif

Then every non mcu movie getting attacked for choosing dark red instead of red or whatever inconsequential thing can be found.

Still can't get over Amazing being criticized for its villains yet the villain in Guardians may as well be Snively Whiplash and it wouldn't make a difference. Or Amazing being criticized for having Spider-Man have a sense of humor

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Still can't get over Amazing being criticized for its villains yet the villain in Guardians may as well be Snively Whiplash and it wouldn't make a difference. Or Amazing being criticized for having Spider-Man have a sense of humor
"Electros motivations for being a villain were stupid and underdeveloped"
(Ignoring electro is a throwaway pawn to build towards sinister six)

"Ronan was perfectly fine, the movie wasnt about him anyway"
(Somehow can suddenly wrap their head around building towards a greater threat)

- the hypocrisy of marvel stans

Just imagine how hard the marvel stans would rip into asm if spidey defeated a villain by dancing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"Electros motivations for being a villain were stupid and underdeveloped"
(Ignoring electro is a throwaway pawn to build towards sinister six)

"Ronan was perfectly fine, the movie wasnt about him anyway"
(Somehow can suddenly wrap their head around building towards a greater threat)

- the hypocrisy of marvel stans

:mjlol: I hate taking this stance but when I see stuff like that it just makes no sense. How can you excuse one movie for doing it but rake another over the coals. And again Electro is a hired goon always has been always will be. If anything the mistake of the movie was placing him in a big role but that's neither here nor there.

And anyone who knows this character and understands story should realize that there was no place to go after spider man 3 and not because of the quality of the flick but because of where the story went. Once Peter forgives the guy who killed his uncle and forgives himself for the mistake he made, that's it. He's done. His emotional arc that he's been on for 50 years is over with. It's the same reason Batman would need to be rebooted after Dark Knight Rises because you've taken the character to an ending where he lets go of his motivation whether it be guilt or anger. Once bruce decides he wants to live a normal life and finds happiness then he's no longer going to be batman and it works the same with Peter. His guilt drives him, him beating himself up over that one mistake is key to the character so there was no where else to go. You can marry him, you can put him in different relationships, you can take him to college, you can take him to grad school, you can even take him to space but the minute you have him forgive himself and the man who killed his uncle and basically grow up emotionally, then it's time to move on

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: I hate taking this stance but when I see stuff like that it just makes no sense. How can you excuse one movie for doing it but rake another over the coals. And again Electro is a hired goon always has been always will be. If anything the mistake of the movie was placing him in a big role but that's neither here nor there.

And anyone who knows this character and understands story should realize that there was no place to go after spider man 3 and not because of the quality of the flick but because of where the story went. Once Peter forgives the guy who killed his uncle and forgives himself for the mistake he made, that's it. He's done. His emotional arc that he's been on for 50 years is over with. It's the same reason Batman would need to be rebooted after Dark Knight Rises because you've taken the character to an ending where he lets go of his motivation whether it be guilt or anger. Once bruce decides he wants to live a normal life and finds happiness then he's no longer going to be batman and it works the same with Peter. His guilt drives him, him beating himself up over that one mistake is key to the character so there was no where else to go. You can marry him, you can put him in different relationships, you can take him to college, you can take him to grad school, you can even take him to space but the minute you have him forgive himself and the man who killed his uncle and basically grow up emotionally, then it's time to move on
:bow:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sinister Six might work if they make it like a heist movie or something like Arkham Assault. But even then, I'm not really a fan of the 'Oscorp manufacturing every villain' angle.
I am extremely interested in how they go about it.

It has the potential to be amazing or terrible.

Drew goddard writer/director of the cabin in the woods gives me faith.

Im really curious who will be the six.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sinister Six might work if they make it like a heist movie or something like Arkham Assault. But even then, I'm not really a fan of the 'Oscorp manufacturing every villain' angle.

I was watching the Arkham movie and thinking it could work like that but even still Batman is in that just in a few scenes but he's in it. I do like the idea of them being like an A-Team but for the bad guys. I know someone who's working on the movie or was working on it talked about the movies they were comparing it to in pre production: the wild bunch and the wages of fear. Someone putting them in a situation where they HAVE to do something works well, like suicide squad but you can't go the same suicide squad route

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
:aicmon: Yep & I have no faith in them.

Spiderman 2 was good

They've gone straight into the toilet and now I'm done

I will never watch another Sony Spiderman movie ever

I pray they sell this back to Marvel so he can join the Avengers

Until then fawk spiderman and whoever has fantastic 4..

I'm good with Avengers, and Phase 3 dropping soon ..Black Panther, Dr. strange, Ant Man etc

And looking forward to the new StarWars sequels

Even Fox has stepped up their game with the current X-men

Sony is irrelevant.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:laff:

They should give up the rights to the mult billion dollar franchise that they purchased from the nearly bankrupt marvel why?

In 5 spider man films theyve grossed 4 billion dollars. Why would they stop?

They make movies to make money same reason marvel does.

intern: sir you know that the contract for spiderman is up in 12 months:patrice:
jew big wig: snatch jesus from the fukkin cross!:merchant:
intern: it's going back to marvel if another live action film isnt made asap.:sas1:
jew big wig: kid what would you do with spiderman:merchant:
intern: i'd put him in sneakers and make his webbing come from bracelets:sas2:
jew big wig: yeah and make it the dark knight meets fiddler on the roof!:gladbron:
intern: we'll need a fresh story sir:whoo:
jew big wig: no stick with made money last time......mr director:mjpls:
intern: :krs:

wat6rr.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
intern: sir you know that the contract for spiderman is up in 12 months:patrice:
jew big wig: snatch jesus from the fukkin cross!:merchant:
intern: it's going back to marvel if another live action film isnt made asap.:sas1:
jew big wig: kid what would you do with spiderman:merchant:
intern: i'd put him in sneakers and make his webbing come from bracelets:sas2:
jew big wig: yeah and make it the dark knight meets fiddler on the roof!:gladbron:
intern: we'll need a fresh story sir:whoo:
jew big wig: no stick with made money last time......mr director:mjpls:
intern: :krs:

wat6rr.jpg
Too bad that makes zero sense.

Spider man is sonys biggezt franchise at no point would they ever forget about it.

Not only that but theyve always had a plan. They originally were going ahead with spider man 4 but when sam raimi presented his vision, which was dog shyt, sony passed and decided it was best to reboot.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Too bad that makes zero sense.

Spider man is sonys biggezt franchise at no point would they ever forget about it.

Not only that but theyve always had a plan. They originally were going ahead with spider man 4 but when sam raimi presented his vision, which was dog shyt, sony passed and decided it was best to reboot.

Look out for the tomatoes breh because they're going to come in about 5 seconds.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Look out for the tomatoes breh because they're going to come in about 5 seconds.
Let em come. Everyone that has with their weak nonsense has gotten that work.

These dudes make it too easy. You see how many vanish soon as I son them.

Next up

"Asm flopped" - marvel stan

:heh: