Sony squeezing every last ounce out of the Spider-man franchise

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no problem with super b grade charactors like antman, dr strange, the inhumans, black widow, and a THIRD hulk movie getting greenlit huh? :ld:

I don't care breh as long as it's well done. Guardians is a B grade team and look how that movie turned out. Sony can have all the A grade characters but if they turn it into garbage, it's gonna be garbage. So if they can't even get Spider Man right, I have no confidence in them making any other superhero movie well done.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah fam, can't ride with you on that...SP1 was a great story and felt fresh; yea the action was lacking but they fixed that in Part 2. These new ones are a bunch of boring action scenes and the villains are horrible

SP1 is right up there with Iron Man in the list of GOAT origins movie:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the 1 amazing spiderman was made
to keep marvel from getting the rights back.
wat6rr.jpg

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I enjoyed the first ASM but I saw the second one over the weekend and I wasn't feeling it
Too campy and corny.
And the movie felt too long.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
1st Garfield one was straight. this last one wasnt Clooney-batman bad, but it was far from "exceptional."

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You're right breh. I haven't seen it. I'll just take a guess that Electro was dropped in a pool of eels to gain his powers and is pissed at Spidey for forgetting him. Lucky guess.

Funny thing is the movie was still alright and entertaining to me just underwhelming. But as soon as someone has a different opinion it's oh u must be a Marvel stan... fukking joke
:dead:

Good job you "guessed" something thats been discussed on several threads in here.

Youre trying to have an opinion and label something a rehash you havent even seen.

Thats the fukking joke.

Instead of actually forming your own opinion you just repeated what others have said like a sheep.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the 1 amazing spiderman was made
to keep marvel from getting the rights back.
wat6rr.jpg
:laff:

They should give up the rights to the mult billion dollar franchise that they purchased from the nearly bankrupt marvel why?

In 5 spider man films theyve grossed 4 billion dollars. Why would they stop?

They make movies to make money same reason marvel does.

Last edited: