Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Travis got dope records...nikkas trying too hard to shyt on him now. The Travis vs Asap Rocky memes were funny, but ya'll doing too much now :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No you don't, you got ps4 exclusives and ps3 exclusives but as far as next gen you only got ratchet and clank ready. You into that kiddie shyt so you're thrilled. But you're a buster ass buster tho

I heard gears 5 (had to shorten the name cause the real GOW came back) got ray tracing tho:mjgrin:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean I ain’t trying to convert you into a Travis fan I’m just saying, he’s a big artist lol That was literally my only argument I just thought it was weird how people kept coming in here to be like “who?” When he’s been around a while, he’s not a new artist or indie.

It’s like someone saying “who?” To drake or kendrick. And I’m in my 30’s so I’m an old nikka too but Travis been out since i was like 26

I don't think anyone said they were unaware of who he is, just not have heard his music. I've heard his name at least the last 5 years or so.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Adds nothing overall to the playstation platform unless Travis Scott plans to open a studio.

He’s an influencer, he broke the fortnite servers. The kids want what he has

Maybe he’ll produce music for them or something also, shrug. Limited edition consoles and accessories.

3d audio cactus jack experience

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He just sold a millions of bacon burgers with fries for McDonald’s
They’ll probably make a Travis Scott ps5 something and sell out
How does that benefit the playstation fanbase?

Microsoft bought Bethesda, we get travis Scott themed side panels?

:mjtf:

I really don't give a fukk about Travis Scott promoting the ps5.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How does that benefit the playstation fanbase?

Microsoft bought Bethesda, we get travis Scott themed side panels?

:mjtf:

I really don't give a fukk about Travis Scott promoting the ps5.
You don’t and I don’t but he makes the product more luxurious and appealing because now a “real” person is pushing it
It gets it to iPhone level basically

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You don’t and I don’t but he makes the product more luxurious and appealing because now a “real” person is pushing it
It gets it to iPhone level basically
You cant make a game console a fashion accessory like you can with apple products.

This isnt gonna appeal to anyone but kids and hardcore Travis Scott fans. Or maybe I just dont understand this "influencer" culture.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You cant make a game console a fashion accessory like you can with apple products.

This isnt gonna appeal to anyone but kids and hardcore Travis Scott fans. Or maybe I just dont understand this "influencer" culture.
True but in this environment you kind of have to
I think Sony is doing a good job with the branding and hype it reminds me of the psp days
We’ll see if this actually pays off