Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
True but in this environment you kind of have to
I think Sony is doing a good job with the branding and hype it reminds me of the psp days
We’ll see if this actually pays off

Sony must be doing something right, it’s all people outside the gaming industry are talking about

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant make a game console a fashion accessory like you can with apple products.

This isnt gonna appeal to anyone but kids and hardcore Travis Scott fans. Or maybe I just dont understand this "influencer" culture.

Oh this will only appeal to "kids"? Who cares then, they never get their parents to buy shyt.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Watch his Netflix Documentary for his Astroworld Album.

All you old ass nikkas have Netflix, it's well produced, dude is like the male Beyonce of hip-hop when it comes to live performances.

I remember YEARS ago my little brother dragged me to one of his concerts at Metro here in Chicago. This dude was headlining with like 1 song that was poppin, I believe it was Upper Echelon. He performed that shyt like 5 times in his set

:mjlol:

No lie tho, I could tell then that he was an amazing performer by how he moved the crowd with a completely minimal catalog. That shyt was lit, but it was standing room only so my feet and back were on fire.

:flabbynsick:

Yeah bruh, similar situation with me as well. The homie had a extra ticket for a show in DC in 2017. At that time I’ve heard of him but didn’t really care for his music. Came out the joint a big fan, the energy in that building was ridiculous. Been a fan ever since, to see him go from small venues like the DC show to headlining music festivals and selling out arenas is wild.

:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So no like no lie, I actually just listed to the majority of the Astroworld album on my way to Harold's (what you know about that @GoldenGlove :youngsabo:; and slam saw someone there that at first glance, looked like Freddie Gibbs) and I can legit say...I'm whatever about ever listening to anything else by duke.:yeshrug: He not terrible, nor was the album or anything yaknow, but I'm good.

tenor.gif
:heh:
Harold's in Arizona now, enjoy breh

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How does that benefit the playstation fanbase?

Microsoft bought Bethesda, we get travis Scott themed side panels?

:mjtf:

I really don't give a fukk about Travis Scott promoting the ps5.

More attention to the brand = more potential sales. More potential sales = more games. Brand recognition is always a key to success in anything really.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seems that way. I know I hear his name infinitely more than I hear anything from him. I honestly don't even know what he sounds like or what his sounds like. Perhaps a sign of old age, cuz I know he's been (allegedly) active for quite a while now.
I only know him for that Kylie Jenner charade..never heard of him before that.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I couldn't name you a Travis Scott song with a gun held to my head. Maybe if someone played some songs and told me it was Travis Scott I'd be like 'ooh, I think I have heard this before'.

It's quite interesting to see though what a combination of an industry plant and a Jenner can accomplish together.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watch his Netflix Documentary for his Astroworld Album.

All you old ass nikkas have Netflix, it's well produced, dude is like the male Beyonce of hip-hop when it comes to live performances.

I remember YEARS ago my little brother dragged me to one of his concerts at Metro here in Chicago. This dude was headlining with like 1 song that was poppin, I believe it was Upper Echelon. He performed that shyt like 5 times in his set

:mjlol:

No lie tho, I could tell then that he was an amazing performer by how he moved the crowd with a completely minimal catalog. That shyt was lit, but it was standing room only so my feet and back were on fire.

:flabbynsick:
I remember being extremely impressed at lil bow wow live performance.

Don’t mean ima listen to that nikka music :stopitslime: