Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake would get called all types of corny if he did this, but it works for Travis

Isn't dude a paid cheerleader for the raptors? That's pretty corny itself. We know he can't ball for shyt.

I guess if the bluejays or the maple leaf get hot he'll jump on the "I rep my city, I rep my team." And that'll be corny as well.

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
I couldn't name you a Travis Scott song with a gun held to my head. Maybe if someone played some songs and told me it was Travis Scott I'd be like 'ooh, I think I have heard this before'.

It's quite interesting to see though what a combination of an industry plant and a Jenner can accomplish together.
Jesus Christ, ya'll posting in a hip hop forum website and not know who Travis Scott is

you telling me you never heard
Sicko Mode
Goosebumps
Antidote

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ, ya'll posting in a hip hop forum website and not know who Travis Scott is

Sicko Mode
Goosebumps
Antidote

These dudes gotta be lying....I refuse to believe they dont know ANY of his songs

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Sicko Mode
Goosebumps
Antidote

I have heard of Sicko Mode but if you ask me how the song goes... :hubie:

Since I don't listen to radio channels, whether traditional or online, and I don't listen to random playlists on Spotify I am fully in control of what music I choose to listen to. And I can say that I have never actively looked up a Travis Scott song in my life.

I'd argue that he's just a pop artist and not hip hop, but thats just the purist in me.
I can't say I know if this assessment is correct but some folks brought up Drake in this thread as a "counter" and I'd fully classify Drake as a pop artist so there might be some truth to it.

:russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I have heard of Sicko Mode but if you ask me how the song goes... :hubie:

Since I don't listen to radio channels, whether traditional or online, and I don't listen to random playlists on Spotify I am fully in control of what music I choose to listen to. And I can say that I have never actively looked up a Travis Scott song in my life.

I can't say I know if this assessment is correct but some folks brought up Drake in this thread as a "counter" and I'd fully classify Drake as a pop artist so there might be some truth to it.

:russ:
drake is also pop. these dudesare like Brittany spears. they dont write they own shyt and got a "team" of creatives to help "craft" their sound. they're so manufactured.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ya'll wanted us old heads to know Travis Scott? Well, nikka here now!

travis-scott.jpg

is-this-your-king-gif-6.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The tweet in that image is a really good example of why social media is shyt. I can't stand people like that.