Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is saying this? I've seen him live and he was pretty awful.

I’ve heard a lot of ppl praise his on-stage performances...enough so that I decided to watch one...I think it was for an MTV awards event a year or two ago...he was OK

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This and the Snoop thing are cringe.

Who is saying this? I've seen him live and he was pretty awful.

I’ve heard a lot of ppl praise his on-stage performances...enough so that I decided to watch one...I think it was for an MTV awards event a year or two ago...he was OK

It’s more about his audience. He evokes a lot of that same energy as someo f the 90’s rock bands which is why so many white kids got into his music. They mosh pit and crowd surf and break shyt.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This and the Snoop thing are cringe.I've seen him live and he was pretty awful.

It's quite evident. What year did you see him?

I wouldn't gage his award show performances, they're tamed down a lot.

I was at both of these joints :ohlawd:

Uzi is right behind Trav IMO. His shows are ridiculous too. I need my festivals back :damn:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's quite evident. What year did you see him?

I wouldn't gage his award show performances, they're tamed down a lot.

I was at both of these joints :ohlawd:

Uzi is right behind Trav IMO. His shows are ridiculous too. I need my festivals back :damn:

Yeah, Uzi is another great performer. I saw him when Chance had his Coloring Book show at the White Sox stadium and I was a fan since.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
you never heard butterfly effect, goosebumps, or sicko mode? :wtb:

im not even a big travis fan like that but those songs were inescapable if you listened to the radio at all or watched an awards show, he literally performed at the superbowl
I'm good breh

tenor.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He just had a mega popular event on fortnite...

He's well known.

That's not even debatable.

I currently keep the franchise track in rotation.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'd honestly never heard any of his music until literally three weeks ago, but I like it. For better or worse, his style stands out from most guys today. Some of it is really riding, but his instrumentals are largely responsible for that.

Dude got a PS5 & Kardashian money. Must be nice. :manny:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
kind of related:

the only karen i ever agreed with :flabbynsick:

Your weird as shyt, I seen nothing wrong with what homie did, y’all old nikkas mental. Y’all acting like if a huge artist in the 80s/90s did something similar y’all wouldn’t be going out, waiting in long ass lines with all the homies trying their shyt.

But your agreeing with a mentally challenged white women calling the police on some one for no reason...

:gucci:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your weird as shyt, I seen nothing wrong with what homie did, y’all old nikkas mental. Y’all acting like if a huge artist in the 80s/90s did something similar y’all wouldn’t be going out, waiting in long ass lines with all the homies trying their shyt.

But your agreeing with a mentally challenged white women calling the police on some one for no reason...

:gucci:
i don't actually agree with calling the cops. but them little punk ass happy meal hype beasts coming in there with no mask on, spitting their germs everywhere saying cactus jack sent me for the gram, deserved to have some sense smacked into them.

if that makes me an old man screaming at a cloud before the age of 30, fukk it. :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That might be the problem (or rather solution) right there in that I don't listen to no fukking radio in 2000-any year.
it can mean one of a few things...

you not young AF, you not a cac/hang with cacs, and/or you dont listen to the radio, you dont let hoes determine what you listen to :yeshrug: