Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I have heard of Sicko Mode but if you ask me how the song goes... :hubie:

Since I don't listen to radio channels, whether traditional or online, and I don't listen to random playlists on Spotify I am fully in control of what music I choose to listen to. And I can say that I have never actively looked up a Travis Scott song in my life.

Have you ever heard a J Cole song called The London? :patrice:

It's hard to believe you've never heard a Travis Scott song. If you watch sports or TV you've heard his music during games.

Press play :ufdup:

:ahh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Have you ever heard a J Cole song called The London? :patrice:

It's hard to believe you've never heard a Travis Scott song. If you watch sports or TV you've heard his music during games.

Press play :ufdup:

:ahh:

I ain't listening to some J Cole shyt. :mjlol:

Like I said, I probably have heard Travis Scott songs before but just didn't know it was him. And I don't care. :manny:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I ain't listening to some J Cole shyt. :mjlol:

Like I said, I probably have heard Travis Scott songs before but just didn't know it was him. And I don't care. :manny:

So you're one of those hating ass :flabbynsick: heads?

Who do you listen to?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So you're one of those hating ass :flabbynsick: heads?

Who do you listen to?
I listened to Cole's first tapes and decided I'm on the team that finds him boring as fukk. :hubie:

I listen to all sorts of music but if we're talking strictly HipHop then I check for most releases. I've never been a fan of the evolution of the modern trap sound though so outside a few artists I don't really pay attention to it. It's fully possible I actually did listen to some Travis Scott shyt when he first came out and I couldn't care enough to keep him on my radar.

My top 3 tapes of the year are Alfredo, Miles and Run The Jewels IV.