Sony has acquired Travis Scott :mjlol:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
on what?
I haven't listened to a radio station in like 10 years
I know who he is and can point him out if you show me a pic but I don't know any of his songs.
playlists
at parties
in retail stores
During sporting events
in tv shows and movies
in commercials

The nikka music is dead ass everywhere

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
playlists
at parties
in retail stores
During sporting events
in tv shows and movies
in commercials

The nikka music is dead ass everywhere
ok I perused through my Spotify liked folder.
I have one Travis Scott song
didn't even know

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're dumb as hell
So it's not doing 4k/120 or it is? And they'll continue to upgrade as they get better with the tech but the article proves you was wrong. Your response to the proof showcases your maturity level:francis:
:wow:Breh next gen is going to be a complete shyt show. I mean PS3/360 level of fukkery from the lies, mechanical issues, to the lineup.

:banderas:PC gang don't have to worry about such things.......except trying to get a 3080:mjcry:
Have fun paying$2500 to get series x performance and paying even more to get slightly better.
I never wanna become as old as the nikkas in this thread that never heard of Travis Scott :snoop:

They play this nikka songs every 15 seconds :dwillhuh:
You're so young you think Travis Scott is changing the game or something. You probably believe Nikki Minaj has the most number #1s in history. Like, things are done differently now and numbers are skewed. Teriyaki 69 was doing numbers yet his music was played nowhere. Travis Scott is well known at this point but he's not special. And the reactions in this thread should give you incite into how not special he truly is. He's a product of today's environment and the musical environment today is wack sauce. He ain't no Skee-lo nah mean, I wish I was a little bit taller :whew:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So it's not doing 4k/120 or it is? And they'll continue to upgrade as they get better with the tech but the article proves you was wrong. Your response to the proof showcases your maturity level:francis:

Have fun paying$2500 to get series x performance and paying even more to get slightly better.

You're so young you think Travis Scott is changing the game or something. You probably believe Nikki Minaj has the most number #1s in history. Like, things are done differently now and numbers are skewed. Teriyaki 69 was doing numbers yet his music was played nowhere. Travis Scott is well known at this point but he's not special. And the reactions in this thread should give you incite into how not special he truly is. He's a product of today's environment and the musical environment today is wack sauce. He ain't no Skee-lo nah mean, I wish I was a little bit taller :whew:

:yeshrug:I'm not deep into the Master Race game like I used to. Honestly, I'm rocking a 1660TI in my laptop and that'll get me through since I mainly going to play MMOs on my shyt until I get rid of this backlog:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if none of ya'll know who Travis Scott is ya need to stop with the ":flabbynsick:who the fukk is Travis Scott?:flabbynsick:" and just shut up cause its embarrassing :scust:

his music all over the fukkin place lol

Right. Once again, yall sound goofy trying act like it’s only young boys who listen to Travis Scott like he hasn’t been around since like 2013 and didn’t just perform at the Super Bowl. :rudy:

Every rapper you listen to got a Travis feature

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
ok I perused through my Spotify liked folder.
I have one Travis Scott song
didn't even know

I searched mine and came across 3 tracks that he was featured in. I mean, he was auto-tuned like a muhfukka, so it's kinda hard to distinguish from other auto-tuned rappers. No songs of his directly tho.