Sony & Disney’s Marvel Team On Third ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Title

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm ready for the Spidey/MArvel/Star Wars/Xmen crossover
None of that is crossover except star wars
Spidey and X-Men are Marvel just had their IP usage for movies sold to Sony and fox

Fox produces the shyttiest movies out of the three big producers. Only good shyt they've made recently is Deadpool

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I feel you, but, there was a whole story of him being Spider-Man before he even met Stark, not a great point since we still didn’t see that, but still...he was still a self made neighbourhood hero before Stark brought him in
It sounds like I'm shytting on this Spidey and I'm not. I didn't need to see Uncle Ben die for the fiftyleventh time. Didn't need to see him get bit by a radioactive spider. But some of the best parts of the character is his organic growth from angry, selfish kid with super powers into a hero...on his own merits. I'm on record as a stan of RDJ's Ironman, but dude being all up in the video, especially for this character was just a bit too much. I can't excuse that by using the circumstances behind his involvement between the two companies.
All that said, imma be there for this next one:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It sounds like I'm shytting on this Spidey and I'm not. I didn't need to see Uncle Ben die for the fiftyleventh time. Didn't need to see him get bit by a radioactive spider. But some of the best parts of the character is his organic growth from angry, selfish kid with super powers into a hero...on his own merits. I'm on record as a stan of RDJ's Ironman, but dude being all up in the video, especially for this character was just a bit too much. I can't excuse that by using the circumstances behind his involvement between the two companies.
All that said, imma be there for this next one:mjlit:

He had 5 mins of screen time in the first one

And was like 3 thirteen second references in the last one.

RDJs involvement is overstated

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
they wanted more than 25. Mickey wanted 50/50 on top of the merchandise. Like I said, once the foxy brown math went out the window, they came back to earth. 25 percent plus the early gross and the merchandise is more than enough
Exactly, Both sides come away winners but some people are going to make it seem like Sony caved.
Im glad Sony backed down....they damn sure tried it with this one....i was ready to never see another sony helmed spidey flick again, i meant that shyt lol
Sony didn't back down:what:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly, Both sides come away winners but some people are going to make it seem like Sony caved.

Those people don't understand math:russ:

shyt I'm simply competent in math and I can understand that. Sony wasn't unwilling to do a deal, but they didn't want to do that deal. I don't think Disney is unreasonable asking for more of a cut than they were getting; that's what you do when a deal is up and you've exceeded expectations. But to act as if they "caved" is silly because this is beneficial for both sides. If anything, I can see a scenario where Kevin put more pressure on Disney to come back to the table and lower the price because spider-man is his favorite character.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the next Spiderman Adventure is gonna be in space...:wow: the real fury is gonna scoop him up cause it's too hot on Earth and they go on to do crazy shyt....:banderas: also peter gets a real symbiote suit from venoms home world that be cool....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think the next Spiderman Adventure is gonna be in space...:wow: the real fury is gonna scoop him up cause it's too hot on Earth and they go on to do crazy shyt....:banderas: also peter gets a real symbiote suit from venoms home world that be cool....
After "Far From Home" they need to somehow weave this into the mix.

latest

I actually have this issue in my storage unit.
I really need to price these shyts.
I got legendary comic books!
:mjcry: