Sony & Disney’s Marvel Team On Third ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Title

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
you made me listen to that and i think i figured it out...

Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen
Double it times three, we got forty-eight, which mean
A whole lot of cream, divide the profit by four,
Subtract it by eight, we back to sixteen.

what she not saying is 32 chop it in half is two - sixteens. thats why its double it times three (double it because its 2 stacks now)... that leaves us with 48 twice.. divide that by 4 and we now have 12 twice which is then added back to get 24... then we subtract 8 and back to 16

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

IZr0LGU.png

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i mean, pete didnt take the suit because he idolized tony, he did it because he though it would help bring the fighting to an end. then pete threw tony and his tracking shyt into the iron bushes. which made tony on to make his own spider men. its only at very base notes to be comic accurate

That's true, any more accurate than that and Tony is a legitimate villan in the movies, especially considering he'd be pulling what he pulled on a kid rather than a grown up. Point is he sonned him, they took that and made it make sense within the context of the MCU timeline and were already in process of moving away from it before the hold up with Sony.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In the other thread people said Sony didn't need Marvel at all, because they'd get 100% of the profits off their own movies.

Now it's "Sony got a W because Marvel wanted 50%, and they got talked down to 25%."

If Sony doesn't need Marvel like people claim....how the fukk is keeping anything less than 100% a win?

I'm not trying to kick off a stan war in this thread....but I'm legit confused. :dahell:

Fred.
The issue was Disney trying to be a greedy ass Deebo and cats just thinking they should take the Disney Sausage knowing it was a deal no rational person would agree to. What they were proposing was straight horseshyt since they didn't own Spideys movie rights. It has to be win win. Disney already has the movie toy rights and shyt and were being Arrogant as fukk.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the ending for far from home something they can wrap up in the confines of just one movie?

Yeah course they can, not like we’re getting the first half of a film, and then him getting framed and having to get out of it, it’s literally gonna be all go from the moment the film starts, plenty of people that can potentially help too, Fury, Daredevil, Strange.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In the other thread people said Sony didn't need Marvel at all, because they'd get 100% of the profits off their own movies.

Now it's "Sony got a W because Marvel wanted 50%, and they got talked down to 25%."

If Sony doesn't need Marvel like people claim....how the fukk is keeping anything less than 100% a win?

I'm not trying to kick off a stan war in this thread....but I'm legit confused. :dahell:

Fred.
And it's a false narrative. The first paragraph in the TS article post says:
" Sony has agreed to the terms that Disney originally proposed for its participation in a third Spider-Man movie, whereby Disney/Marvel would co-finance 25% of a third Homecoming movie for a 25% equity stake. The deal also calls for Spider-Man appearing in one more Disney/Marvel movie.

It was always 25%.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And it's a false narrative. The first paragraph in the TS article post says:
" Sony has agreed to the terms that Disney originally proposed for its participation in a third Spider-Man movie, whereby Disney/Marvel would co-finance 25% of a third Homecoming movie for a 25% equity stake. The deal also calls for Spider-Man appearing in one more Disney/Marvel movie.

It was always 25%.
Why people isolated to this board want marvel to suffer so much, and allegedly be comic fans, will never cease to amaze me :jbhmm:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
We knew they’d come crawling back. Marvel gang the winning was never gonna stop :MyManMarvel:
Your missing the point

This just gives marvel a chance to finish off the the trilogy and write spidey out of Disney.
After this contract expires, it's more likely that spiderman us going back to Sony for good and will be written into the venom/spider-verse and build there own world.

Had this not been the case the deal would be for at least 4 to 6 film instead of one solo movie and 1 mcu appearance

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Your missing the point

This just gives marvel a chance to finish off the the trilogy and write spidey out of Disney.
After this contract expires, it's more likely that spiderman us going back to Sony for good and will be written into the venom/spider-verse and build there own world.

Had this not been the case the deal would be for at least 4 to 6 film instead of one solo movie and 1 mcu appearance

So in the meantime we Sony is doing what? Venom 2, Morbius, Silver Sable and Black Cat, Madame Web? Then bam, enter Spiderman. lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Man, they need to hurry up and throw in Norman and Harry Osborne.

Rumors is they wanted Sony to lend him to Marvel so they could set up thunderbolts/Dark Avengers and if they weren't able to get him have Justin Hammer take his place.

:stopitslime:

:camby:

He's has reach beyond Spider-verse stuff.

Oh and a Blade/Morbius cross over would be dead right, under the correct team.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm glad these two got their shyt in order there was WAY too much money on the table to fukk it all up and fracture the story as is...:banderas: