Someone in the comments asked if the NOI is a Lightskin cult

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy nobody has been able to trace this guys history :mindblown:

Wallace_Fard_Muhammad.jpg

He looks mixed with a conk to me. Those ain't facial features of a white man.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
He created a movement for black self-empowerment. I could care less where he came from. The NOI has been a force of good in the black community for a century.

Only cacs care to try diminish the NOI with tactics like this.
I definitely respect what they have done. And I wasnt diminishing anything. They just have a very strange (to put it charitably) origin and set of beliefs for a black nationalist organization, and people should know that.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The NOI race theory is crazy. Supposedly, black features came about as a result of living in the harsh “jungles” of Africa where the tribe of Shabazz had been driven to as a result of sinning.

I mean it’s partially true. He’s just mixing facts with obvious and ridiculous lies. Proto-West Africans, Proto-North Africans and Proto-East Africans all lived in the Green Sahara when it was a rainforest. The Sahara used to be like a giant version of Egypt with three rivers as large as the Nile. When it dried up roughly 7-10,000 years ago they spread out to different regions of the continent. West Africa is hot, tropical and filled with jungles. So yea over time our features developed to accommodate living in that environment. It wasn’t a curse though smh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean it’s partially true. He’s just mixing facts with obvious and ridiculous lies. Proto-West Africans, Proto-North Africans and Proto-East Africans all lived in the Green Sahara when it was a rainforest. The Sahara used to be like a giant version of Egypt with three rivers as large as the Nile. When it dried up roughly 7-10,000 years ago they spread out to different regions of the continent. West Africa is hot, tropical and filled with jungles. So yea over time our features developed to accommodate living in that environment. It wasn’t a curse though smh.

you think it took 7-10k years for Modern West Africans and Central Africans to get their features? lol

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one bats an eye lid when raps criticised but we can openly curse the NOI?

This thread has a hint of cac in it.

Every group has its flaws but we can't act like the NOI hasn't had any positive impact.