Someone in the comments asked if the NOI is a Lightskin cult

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’ve always had a problem with messengers that deliver their own message without another to bear witness.:jbhmm:

NOI gets a lot of respect from me but I would be lying if I didn’t say that they come off seedy when they speak. Nuri notwithstanding.

And since it’s brought up, I have noticed that many of their leaders are fair.

One thing that’s enlightening though, after all these years, they apparently don’t regard and celebrate Malcolm as highly as we do.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
it just doesn't hold the same weight or prestige it once had.

plus the Hefool Isrealhypes kinda took a chunk out of any possible youth being recruited into the fold because of the come and go, accessibility of those camps compared to the NOI

Wondering what they gon do when he finally kicks the can

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:I gotta peep this later. I really dont believe he would say such a thing

The NOI race theory is crazy. Supposedly, black features came about as a result of living in the harsh “jungles” of Africa where the tribe of Shabazz had been driven to as a result of sinning.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
The NOI race theory is crazy. Supposedly, black features came about as a result of living in the harsh “jungles” of Africa where the tribe of Shabazz had been driven to as a result of sinning.
:snoop:if that's true smh. I fukk with the nation cause of the positive things they've done or promote but sometimes I hear weird shyt like this and the yakub shyt