Someone in the comments asked if the NOI is a Lightskin cult

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
A lot of yall don’t know this but after Malcolm was kicked out Larry 4x Prescott was supposed to be the new spokesman but dude was very dark and Elijah only wanted light skin faces at the top.

larry 4x Prescott later moved to Africa and had multiple wives and b*stard children. Farrakhan’s kicked him out because of this, he could later be found scamming in dc.

NOI is a criminal organisation, I have stories for days on those fukkboy.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Yeah that’s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the NOI.

lets not talk about the black philly mafia who murdered a mans familly and drowned his 3 baby children just because he wrote letters criticising Elijah.

Black philly mafia were selling crack out of the Muhammad speaks newspaper.

I read about that...It's what led to the Hanafi seige... They said that's the same dude who convinced Malcolm to leave the nation.

Last edited:

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
I read about that...It's what led to the Hanafi seige... They said that's the same dude who convinced Malcolm to leave the nation.

yeah ironically Malcolm actually demoted him from a position in the NOI because he was calling Elijah a fraud and an adulterer, this was back in 58. Malcolm replaced him with John Ali who was an FBI informant. That was one of malcolms biggest mistakes.

Also as a result of the hanafi murders, Kareem Abdol Jabbar was openly feuding with Farrakhan and Muhammad Ali. The reason for this was because the house those murders took place in a house belonging to Kareem.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of yall don’t know this but after Malcolm was kicked out Larry 4x Prescott was supposed to be the new spokesman but dude was very dark and Elijah only wanted light skin faces at the top.

larry 4x Prescott later moved to Africa and had multiple wives and b*stard children. Farrakhan’s kicked him out because of this, he could later be found scamming in dc.

NOI is a criminal organisation, I have stories for days on those fukkboy.

I remember always seeing Akbar Muhammad in videos, I saw on google he went to prison for fraud it seems.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Your proximity to whiteness in terms of skin color meant privilege, status, and sometimes life. Most of the Black firsts came from some really light black people.

Plessy in Plessy V. Fergurson - a supreme court case that started Jim Crow/ separate but equal - was 1/16 Black. This is him.
636637134109374247-homer-a-1.-plessy.public-domain-2.jpg

We - today- would not consider these people Black, but they historically are. It is colorism because they favor being light and sought out ways to protect their light skin status, but it wasn't about out of pettiness more so survival.
Wow :mindblown:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Your proximity to whiteness in terms of skin color meant privilege, status, and sometimes life. Most of the Black firsts came from some really light black people.

Plessy in Plessy V. Fergurson - a supreme court case that started Jim Crow/ separate but equal - was 1/16 Black. This is him.
636637134109374247-homer-a-1.-plessy.public-domain-2.jpg

We - today- would not consider these people Black, but they historically are. It is colorism because they favor being light and sought out ways to protect their light skin status, but it wasn't about out of pettiness more so survival.

that isn’t Plessy

P. B. S. Pinchback - Wikipedia

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Farrakhan also said kinky hair and big lips was a curse

1ouw96.gif

never seen this video before
tenor.gif

The NOI race theory is crazy. Supposedly, black features came about as a result of living in the harsh “jungles” of Africa where the tribe of Shabazz had been driven to as a result of sinning.

outside of that hotep "tribe of shabazz" theory, the other stuff is somewhat true from a climatic/scientific POV

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
As a test go and ask any of these Black Muslims whether they are Black or Muslim first, and peep their response..

:mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black Muslims by nature are c00ns..

Islam is an anti African book that was used to justify slavery, theft and genocide against Blacks by Arabs..
I don't have time for a single Black Muslim.
:scust:
Mauritania, Tunisia, Morocco and Libya still doing crazy shyt to Black Africans. Lebanon too all need to be bombed into dust and be salted like Carthage

When these motherfukkers come here and call me “brother” :scust:
I know if I didn’t have an American Passport they would try and put me in a slave market