Someone in the comments asked if the NOI is a Lightskin cult

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mauritania, Tunisia, Morocco and Libya still doing crazy shyt to Black Africans. Lebanon too all need to be bombed into dust and be salted like Carthage

When these motherfukkers come here and call me “brother” :scust:
I know if I didn’t have an American Passport they would try and put me in a slave market

I'm told that in the mosques where supposedly everyone is equal, the Arabs won't drink from the same fountains as Blacks..not that I'd want to share a fountain with a stinking camel fukker anyway.

I understand the Black societies that adopted islam it was by way of force, but they need to leave that anti Black religion the same we expect gang members to see the light, leave gangs and turn their lives around.
Imagine praying 5 times a day to a genocidal Arab pedophile :scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cant really judge a cults members because the leaders go off the rails. Over history weve seen many either sucumb to greed,abuse their power sexually,become sexual deviants. Or simply descend into madness for whatever reason. Just recently watched it happen personally with Natureboy and Carbonnation. Does that stop the original intention from being positive and pure? The NOI seemed good and well intentioned at one time. It just became a laughing stock later on. Based on members being too p*ssy to call out/oust leadership,or poison them if neccessary. As we know with the NOI that can be a death sentence.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I mean it’s partially true. He’s just mixing facts with obvious and ridiculous lies. Proto-West Africans, Proto-North Africans and Proto-East Africans all lived in the Green Sahara when it was a rainforest. The Sahara used to be like a giant version of Egypt with three rivers as large as the Nile. When it dried up roughly 7-10,000 years ago they spread out to different regions of the continent. West Africa is hot, tropical and filled with jungles. So yea over time our features developed to accommodate living in that environment. It wasn’t a curse though smh.
Do you understand humans have been here for at least 100-200k years?