Someone in the comments asked if the NOI is a Lightskin cult

invalid

Banned
Daps
Can somebody verify if I’m correct in what it’s sounds like I’m hearing from these clips?

It’s sounds like, from Nuri and the other guy, that although black America reveres Malcolm X, the NOI don’t fukk with him like that, and after all these years, we’re not remorseful at the fact that we may have had a hand in taking him out, even though we didn’t wink wink. And, in fact, taking him out was a part of Allah’s plan, because it brought more people to the NOI than what anyone else could have done otherwise. And, if we hypothetically were responsible for killing him, knowing what we know now doesn’t change the fact that to the NOI, X is a traitor, and we would do the same thing again because we don’t give af what he meant to black America.

Are those the correct sentiments I’m getting? Because if it is, that seems equally traitorous to black America.

X may have been beholden to the NOI but the NOI sounds like it forgot that it’s beholden to black America.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Can somebody verify if I’m correct in what it’s sounds like I’m hearing from these clips?

It’s sounds like, from Nuri and the other guy, that although black America reveres Malcolm X, the NOI don’t fukk with him like that, and after all these years, we’re not remorseful at the fact that we may have had a hand in taking him out, even though we didn’t wink wink. And, in fact, taking him out was a part of Allah’s plan, because it brought more people to the NOI than what anyone else could have done otherwise. And, if we hypothetically were responsible for killing him, knowing what we know now doesn’t change the fact that to the NOI, X is a traitor, and we would do the same thing again because we don’t give af what he meant to black America.

Are those the correct sentiments I’m getting? Because if it is, that seems equally traitorous to black America.

X may have been beholden to the NOI but the NOI sounds like it forgot that it’s beholden to black America.
You do understand the NOI is a “nation” in itself thus the “black America” thing doesn’t really mean anything to them.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
white people are the off springs of Africans and Neaderthals though. They weren't just Africans who transformed out of nowhere. And "White" is a social construct.

If this was true, why are there blonde haired and blue eyed Africans? Africans who had close to no admixture with non-Africans. Africans have the most genetic diversity of all races. We have everything in us already. This has been proven ad-nauseum :snoop: Diet, seclusion, sunlight and weather changed people’s appearance over time. What you just suggested was that only Neanderthals possessed the genes for lighter skin and lighter eye colors which is just false. And they died out over 25,000 years ago. People in Europe were still dark as recent as 6,000 B.C.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If this was true, why are there blonde haired and blue eyed Africans? Africans who had close to no admixture with non-Africans. Africans have the most genetic diversity of all races. We have everything in us already. This has been proven ad-nauseum :snoop: Diet, seclusion, sunlight and weather changed people’s appearance over time. What you just suggested was that only Neanderthals possessed the genes for lighter skin and lighter eye colors which is just false. And they died out over 25,000 years ago. People in Europe were still dark as recent as 6,000 B.C.
:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So the NOI that Malcolm, Ali etc were once apart of is not the same org that exist today
No. Not in the literal sense. Most followed Elijahs son Wallace when he died. Wallace converted these folks to Sunni Islam. There were a segment who grew dissatisfied and Farrakhan “brought back” the NOI of old. There were a few other splinter groups after Elijah died i.e New Nation of Islam

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too many question marks for me. At a minimum the NOI has bad P.R.

Is there any statistical evidence of their positive measurable impact to black communities?

invalid

Banned
Daps
You do understand the NOI is a “nation” in itself thus the “black America” thing doesn’t really mean anything to them.

How can one be a nation with no autonomy over oneself? Does the US government defer matters pertaining to NOI over to the NOI like it does with other entities that it recognizes as nations such as the historic indigenous tribes?

NOI at its base level is a black self-help organization fronting as a religious movement. It is a reason why most of its converts come from jail and not from college.

Fard/Elijah Muhammad were no different from the Father Divines, Daddy Graces, Malachi Zs, Clarence 13Xs, and etc, and etc..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How can one be a nation with no autonomy over oneself? Does the US government defer matters pertaining to NOI over to the NOI like it does with other entities that it recognizes as nations such as the historic indigenous tribes?

NOI at its base level is a black self-help organization fronting as a religious movement. It is a reason why most of its converts come from jail and not from college.

Fard/Elijah Muhammad were no different from the Father Divines, Daddy Graces, Malachi Zs, Clarence 13Xs, and etc, and etc..

i cant even have this convo because you’re ignorant to the actual teachings of Elijah Muhammad yet trying to speak as an authority.

carry on :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
This gif is fantastic.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
SMH...that ain't nothing but self hatred talk

That's one of the reasons the 5% Nation seperated themselves from the INSECURE worshipping ideology of the NOI

he is basically validating the racist perception prepetrated by the Ham curse myth of the Old testament....

Old videos but I always wondered what the NOI and 5% Nation thought of each other.