Some of the most popular Open world games barely even get completed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ya because Witcher 3, Horizon, Ghost of Tushima, n Spiderman are garbage
90db0da73667734e0a0bb4639ad5e038.gif

Lay off the pcp meech
181BFD92E6E73EED9C732D60F73B182B3858B2DC
That ain’t me buddy :ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Please you explain to me how important exclusives are yet 85% of PS4 owners don’t buy them. :usure:

Man, ya'll xbots will shoot ya'llselves just to try to hit any and everyone. So Xbox sold around 40-50 mill last gen right. So unless every 3rd party game sold 50 million, I guess buy your rhetoric, then anything less 85% is pointless and weak attachment rate, even on ya'll shyt. Switch is at like 90 mill sold now, but Animal Crossing and Mario are at about 25-30 mill. I guess that is meaningless cuz 2/3rds of their install base still didn't buy it. Smh. Should change your name to ReachTheMonster.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, ya'll xbots will shoot ya'llselves just to try to hit any and everyone. So Xbox sold around 40-50 mill last gen right. So unless every 3rd party game sold 50 million, I guess buy your rhetoric, then anything less 85% is pointless and weak attachment rate, even on ya'll shyt. Switch is at like 90 mill sold now, but Animal Crossing and Mario are at about 25-30 mill. I guess that is meaningless cuz 2/3rds of their install base still didn't buy it. Smh. Should change your name to ReachTheMonster.
The switch only sells for the 3rd party:troll:

def aint cuz all them Nintendo franchises like mario, pokemon, fire emblem, smash, zelda, kirby, etc:troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean I’m not sure why you felt the need to type all this out.

120+ PS4s in homes. Spider-Man sold ~20 million copies.

It’s clear PlayStation owners/fans aren’t primarily motivated by exclusives. That’s been my only point.

You disagree?? Please explain how you made it to your conclusion .:cheers:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

at this point I think they just want a reason to talk about video games and they know saying absurd shyt like this makes for good banter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean I’m not sure why you felt the need to type all this out.

120+ PS4s in homes. Spider-Man sold ~20 million copies.

It’s clear PlayStation owners/fans aren’t primarily motivated by exclusives. That’s been my only point.

You disagree?? Please explain how you made it to your conclusion .:cheers:

still waiting to hear why you think the playstation is over 2x's as sought after the xbox

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The switch only sells for the 3rd party:troll:

def aint cuz all them Nintendo franchises like mario, pokemon, fire emblem, smash, zelda, kirby, etc:troll:
Already posted the link. Nintendo games have 50% attach rate. People clearly buying Nintendo hardware for Nintendo games. Same can’t be said for PlayStation:ufdup:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I wonder what kind of reaction there would be if Death Stranding 2 was announced. Do a lot of people want a sequel to that game?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
why are people buying playstations?
PS4 was touted as more powerful than xbox when they came out.

A lot of people didn't like that the kinect added to the price, thought it wasn't that useful, and didn't like that it pulled from system resources.

Right now people are buying into an ecosystem that they are already a part of. One of the goals of gamepass is to alleviate that loss by providing gamers with additional games to make Xbox more valuable if you didn't own one the previous gen.