Some of the most popular Open world games barely even get completed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s a culmination of a bunch of things. You stans try to act like it’s only “exclusives”

No thats what xbox fans say, which is why microsoft went and spent over 10 billion dollars to get exclusive games. PlayStation 4 owners know the value of their machine, and thats its a combination of pricing, features, exclusives, japanese AAA support, and larger user base amongst many other things.

How much they make ain’t hit shyt to do with what we are talking about here.

What you’re talking about is dumb. If we go based on both your and mine former statements about the fact that exclusives ain’t the only reason people bought the PS4 then you shouldn’t even wonder why “only” 20 million+ people bought spider-man.

Because unlike say, Nintendo, who’s owners buy the console specifically for 1st party games, Sony users have options outside of exclusives, like 3rd party multiplatform games and sports games for example.

Attachment rate will be higher for consoles that don’t have options, yet, the attach rate for games like spider-man and GOW despite having so many options make it even more of a feat that the exclusives can still sell so well amongst multiplatform games.

Whats even more sad is that microsoft didn’t have killer 1st party titles last gen and the even though all they had was better looking 3rd party games (in the latter half) people still mostly bought them on PlayStation.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No thats what xbox fans say, which is why microsoft went and spent over 10 billion dollars to get exclusive games. PlayStation 4 owners know the value of their machine, and thats its a combination of pricing, features, exclusives, japanese AAA support, and larger user base amongst many other things.
Just yesterday :stopitslime:
Features in comparison to what? My games run fast and look good.

If i want a console that does different stuff I’ll buy that console, but I don’t.
Be an absolute fukking clown brehs :mjlol:

What you’re talking about is dumb. If we go based on both your and mine former statements about the fact that exclusives ain’t the only reason people bought the PS4 then you shouldn’t even wonder why “only” 20 million+ people bought spider-man.
I’m not wondering anything. You seem to be the one confused.

Because unlike say, Nintendo, who’s owners buy the console specifically for 1st party games, Sony users have options outside of exclusives, like 3rd party japanese games and sports games for example.

Attachment rate will be higher for games that don’t have options, yet, the attach rate for games like spider-man and GOW despite having so many options make it even more of a astounding that the exclusives can still sell so well amongst multiplatform games.

Whats even more sad is that microsoft didn’t have killer 1st party titles last gen and the even though all they had was better looking 3rd party games (in the latter half) people still mostly bought them on PlayStation.
Type up a bunch of shyt to squirm away from your prior hypocrisy brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be an absolute fukking clown brehs :mjlol:

You’re entire rebuttal here is based on calling me on hypocrisy for something not relevant to this thread? Lmao

I was referring to the PS5 vs the Series x in that thread, not the PS4 that we’re discussing now. I also never claimed that the PS5 is feature deficient, i said it does different shyt than the xbox and if i wanted a console that did xbox shyt i would buy an xbox.

Nice try:umad:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exaggerate the effect of exclusives yet 115 million consoles shipped vs 50 million, must be because of all the great “features” of the ps4.:mjpls:
Incoming
full

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re entire rebuttal here is based on calling me on hypocrisy for something not relevant to this thread? Lmao

I was referring to the PS5 vs the Series x in that thread, not the PS4 that we’re discussing now. I also never claimed that the PS5 is feature deficient, i said it does different shyt than the xbox and if i wanted a console that did xbox shyt i would buy an xbox.

Nice try:umad:
Naw nikka your whole shtick is exclusives over everything. Keep that same energy.:ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’d be surprised how many people don’t care about Xbox exclusives:francis:
Not sure what Xbox exclusives have to do with this. Stay on topic.

You stans proclaim exclusives are the most important or only thing that matters. Please explain to me how that makes sense when the overwhelming majority of PlayStation owners don’t play “PlayStation exclusives”
Where did you get 85% from?
There’s at least 120 million PS4s in homes. Sony’s best selling exclusive sold 20 million.

Do the math :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not sure what Xbox exclusives have to do with this. Stay on topic.

You stans proclaim exclusives are the most important or only thing that matters. Please explain to me how that makes sense when the overwhelming majority of PlayStation owners don’t play “PlayStation exclusives”

There’s at least 120 million PS4s in homes. Sony’s best selling exclusive sold 20 million.

Do the math :ehh:

This would be a lot easier for you if you make peace with the idea of:

Exclusives are highly important versus only exclusives are important.

PS4 and NIntendo are the proof in the pudding.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This would be a lot easier for you if you make peace with the idea of:

Exclusives are highly important versus only exclusives are important.

PS4 and NIntendo are the proof in the pudding.
Again please explain how a “highly important” thing only matters for 85% of users???