Some of the most popular Open world games barely even get completed.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again please explain how a “highly important” thing only matters for 85% of users???
Breh just face reality Xbox ain’t beating PlayStation in the sales department, I could name all kinds of reasons but you don’t care you’re arguing just to argue and if someone doesn’t agree then they’re labeled stans
AmusedIdealBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

enjoy gamepass since it’s the best console feature and us Sony stans will enjoy gaming on the PlayStation it is what it is. You can pull all the stats you want but the one that obviously burns you the most is units sold, that shyt must have you up at night losing sleep. Breh you really emotional over what platform someone games on. Accept your role in the vocal minority that can’t believe a person would choose PlayStation over Xbox :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
now we're moving goal post lol the xbox sold 28 million consoles here, if it were a beloved american brand, thats pretty bad. Even for the 360 it was bad just barely edging out the ps3. If a console is going to only be favored in one market, that should lead you to believe that it should be clearly dominant in that market as well.
So exclusives didn't make much difference in sales in the US.

Seems to fall in line with the original post you quoted. :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Easily. You've been reiterating how "bad" 20 mill of Sony games are due to having 5 times that as an install base, but now you're saying you're in agreement with me saying that 20 mill isn't bad at all regardless of install base. Just what side of this are you trying to be on? Hell, are you even trying now, lol?

And that analogy, whilst I see you trying to flip my own, is just bad on multiple levels, so it's not worth answering seriously.
Said nothing about it being “bad”

I simply said it’s not enough to support the “exclusives are most important” narrative we see posted around here all the time.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
do they mean like literally getting every single extra side mission/achievement?

most normal people just complete the story mode... this stat is not impressive:unimpressed:

This. I beat the game in the sense, I finished the story line completely for Ghost and Spiderman. I have no desire to find every little flag or artifact.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t have shyt to do with “western open world games”

60% is actually kinda high for any game.

In comparison TLOU2 only has about 50% completion.

Yes it does, because those games are padded and western gamers in general lack gameplay, especially post fights

Gamers hated TLOU2 and quit the game and made memes breaking the disc

and TLOU2 is a western game, its just an interactive movie, you can watch the whole game on youtube and it will be just like you played

there's no gameplay in any of those garbage ass AAA western games, they are interactive movies, thats why the main thing people complain about when they don't like those open world games is the story

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes it does, because those games are padded and western gamers in general lack gameplay, especially post fights

Gamers hated TLOU2 and quit the game and made memes breaking the disc

and TLOU2 is a western game, its just an interactive movie, you can watch the whole game on youtube and it will be just like you played

there's no gameplay in any of those garbage ass AAA western games, they are interactive movies, thats why the main thing people complain about when they don't like those open world games is the story
Shut yo dumb ass up :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya because Witcher 3, Horizon, Ghost of Tushima, n Spiderman are garbage
90db0da73667734e0a0bb4639ad5e038.gif

Lay off the pcp meech
181BFD92E6E73EED9C732D60F73B182B3858B2DC

When did Is say they were garbage

at the witcher 3 gif isn't even gameplay lmao, its from the fake e3 trailer game don't look nowhere near that good

And yes those games are all overrated

I liked Ghost of Tsushima, I beat it, but I haven't played it again and won't unless its released on PC

Main problem with the game, was towards the end, it was too easy, even on lethal, and there wasn't any more things added to the gameplay

all the boss fights are the same, the most challenging fights in the games are the duels, the last boss fight was laughable

none of those games you listed have any memorable boss fights

and you can watch the story on youtube, but the stories in those games aren't even good lmao

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When did Is say they were garbage

at the witcher 3 gif isn't even gameplay lmao, its from the fake e3 trailer game don't look nowhere near that good

And yes those games are all overrated

I liked Ghost of Tsushima, I beat it, but I haven't played it again and won't unless its released on PC

Main problem with the game, was towards the end, it was too easy, even on lethal, and there wasn't any more things added to the gameplay

all the boss fights are the same, the most challenging fights in the games are the duels, the last boss fight was laughable

none of those games you listed have any memorable boss fights

and you can watch the story on youtube, but the stories in those games aren't even good lmao
how's it goin mr mr :ducktales:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo dumb ass up :martin:

That's what I thought no response

any time these fake ass game of the year western games get brought up

nobody even mentions anything about great boss fights, or any time engaging gameplay moments, it's always the graphics and the open world and NPCS, something real gamers have never cared about ever in any fukking games was fukking NPCS

These open world games are for morons and who suck at gaming in general