Some of the most popular Open world games barely even get completed.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt I was way more emotionally invested in that uncle vs jin fight and the Khan fight...:dahell: I dont care much for difficulty...:manny:

I interpreted it as the final fight between Jin and his uncle intentionally being on the easier side.

The game makes it incredibly clear that it's trying to get across that by shedding the constraints of tradition, Jin has surpassed his uncle as a swordsman, a protector, and a man. The only thing saying that he is supposed to be better than Jin is his ranking within the empire. It wouldn't really make a ton of sense if all of a sudden he was a tougher fight than the central antagonist of the game who you just bodied.

Edit: but looking at who you're going back and forth with, we know that shyt isn't gonna matter. :lolbron:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So the flagship titles by casuals and diehard sony stans is at best 50%

:mjlol:

Yall really love yall games

Ghost Of Tsushima Boasts One Of PlayStation's Highest Completion Rates For Open-World Games - PlayStation Universe

Your tried to Stan but you failed

Typically, only 30-40% of players complete an open-world game’s main storyline, as they are obviously larger titles than the average experience.

By comparison, only Marvel’s Spider-Man has a higher completion rate than Ghost of Tsushima, with 50.8% of players finishing the game. Here’s a list of other open-world games and their respective completion rates.

• Marvel’s Spider-Man – 50.8%
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins – 38.2%
  • Far Cry 5 – 36.7%
  • Days Gone – 34.7%
  • Horizon Zero Dawn – 34.1%
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – 30%
  • The Witcher 3 – 29.8%
  • Death Stranding – 28.6%
  • Red Dead Redemption II – 28.2%
  • Watch Dogs 2 – 24.9%
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – 19.8%

Sony just different , ok ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ghost Of Tsushima Boasts One Of PlayStation's Highest Completion Rates For Open-World Games - PlayStation Universe

Typically, only 30-40% of players complete an open-world game’s main storyline, as they are obviously larger titles than the average experience.

By comparison, only Marvel’s Spider-Man has a higher completion rate than Ghost of Tsushima, with 50.8% of players finishing the game. Here’s a list of other open-world games and their respective completion rates.

• Far Cry 5 – 36.7%
  • Days Gone – 34.7%
  • The Witcher 3 – 29.8%
  • Watch Dogs 2 – 24.9%

We did this already on the first page, they don’t care.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what I thought no response

any time these fake ass game of the year western games get brought up

nobody even mentions anything about great boss fights, or any time engaging gameplay moments, it's always the graphics and the open world and NPCS, something real gamers have never cared about ever in any fukking games was fukking NPCS

These open world games are for morons and who suck at gaming in general
tumblr_mkpta7EMVd1qi8ayxo1_400.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• Far Cry 5 – 36.7%
  • Days Gone – 34.7%
  • The Witcher 3 – 29.8%
  • Watch Dogs 2 – 24.9%

:wow:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
i didnt finish skyrim completely till the third time i played it no funny shyt

still top 5 favorite games of all time

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just realized i didnt finish both spiderman's

:dead: i did plat ghost's GOD of war and Horizon tho :mjgrin:

Daps
there is such a thing as too much content all these collectables become a chore to pick up i can't spend hours of my day looking for a package

Daps
Yeah, i think I’ve only plat’d about 4 or 5 games. A lot of times it’s just tedious busy work. I have to REALLY like the game and it has to not be too much trouble. For instance, didn’t plat persona 5 but i got the plat for royal
I platted Bloodbourne and I thought you know what I don't need to plat anything else:mjcry: because the achievement was soo:mjcry: