Some of the most popular Open world games barely even get completed.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ghost is dope but the shyt is repetitive. Got to the second island, took a break and never went back.

I’ll probably hit it up again.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last boss fight with khan vs jin..or jin vs his uncle...:wow:

That last boss fight was khan was like fighting any other warlord, and the uncle was the easiest of all the people you dueled

the kensei duel, and the old woman were by far the most challenging fights, but all those duels are basically the same boss over and over again

I mean when Sonic on Genesis has more variety in the boss fights, that should be a red flag

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i think I’ve only plat’d about 4 or 5 games. A lot of times it’s just tedious busy work. I have to REALLY like the game and it has to not be too much trouble. For instance, didn’t plat persona 5 but i got the plat for royal
Exactly. I’m not creeping through crevices to find obscure question marks hidden to the naked eye.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So many open-world games are so uninspiring. To me, BOTW and RDR2 set the standard.

Hell even a game like the Witcher 3 for me was much more enjoyable as a linear experience than an open world one. Although that might be an unpopular opinion.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it does, because those games are padded and western gamers in general lack gameplay, especially post fights

Gamers hated TLOU2 and quit the game and made memes breaking the disc

and TLOU2 is a western game, its just an interactive movie, you can watch the whole game on youtube and it will be just like you played

there's no gameplay in any of those garbage ass AAA western games, they are interactive movies, thats why the main thing people complain about when they don't like those open world games is the story

...what dafuq are you on about. :russ:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
That's what I thought no response

any time these fake ass game of the year western games get brought up

nobody even mentions anything about great boss fights, or any time engaging gameplay moments, it's always the graphics and the open world and NPCS, something real gamers have never cared about ever in any fukking games was fukking NPCS

These open world games are for morons and who suck at gaming in general

boy said real gamers :laff:

folk just be saying shyt i swear

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That last boss fight was khan was like fighting any other warlord, and the uncle was the easiest of all the people you dueled

the kensei duel, and the old woman were by far the most challenging fights, but all those duels are basically the same boss over and over again

I mean when Sonic on Genesis has more variety in the boss fights, that should be a red flag

Bullshyt I was way more emotionally invested in that uncle vs jin fight and the Khan fight...:dahell: I dont care much for difficulty...:manny: