Some of the most popular Open world games barely even get completed.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why did 110m PS4 sell compared to only 50m Xbox’s if no one cares about exclusives?

according to xbots the only thing Sony has is exclusives
I think exclusives played a major part, but also the Xbones god awful reveal. Don Mattrick sold so many playstations with that presentation i hope sony sent him a check and a gift basket:picard:

Microsoft came out the gate shyttin on gaming fans n tellin them to deal with it. No bullshyt one of the xbox people tweeted that after the reveal:picard:

as much jokes as Phil gets on here hes way better at advertising to people who play games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think exclusives played a major part, but also the Xbones god awful reveal. Don Mattrick sold so many playstations with that presentation i hope sony sent him a check and a gift basket:picard:

Microsoft came out the gate shyttin on gaming fans n tellin them to deal with it. No bullshyt one of the xbox people tweeted that after the reveal:picard:

as much jokes as Phil gets on here hes way better at advertising to people who play games

That theory works if the PS3 didn’t start far behind the 360 in sales

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That theory works if the PS3 didn’t start far behind the 360 in sales
They were behind cuz people wouldn’t use the cell right. 08 with mgs4 n lil big planet till the end they caught fire.

i myself aint get a ps3 till 08 but after that we were eatin.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You so all over the place you don’t even remember or understand what you post. As long as it makes Sony look good :mjlol:

Exclusives are highly important versus only exclusives are important.

I think the thing you're missing is that just because exclusives help sell consoles it doens't mean that everyone buying the console wants those specific games.

I saw this argument used for sony closing japan Studio. The argument against doing it was that even if those games didn't sell million of copies they helped diversify its audience and it can tip someones decision as to whether they should get a playstation versus another console. It's not about simple sales or "completion numbers" its about having a wide range of games that appeal to a lot of different people, something Nintendo also does. The attachment rate for 1st party titles for nintendo are higher because there are less nintendos sold and less 3rd party offerings on it, so what else are people gonna buy?

I personally know people who bought playstation for MLB or Spider-man alone. It doesn't mean those are gonna be the biggest selling games of all time but they were the tipping point in someones purchasing decision.

It only takes one or two games to get people to go to one system or the other. So yeah, exclusives are important, but once again, there are many other factors as well.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because Western Open World games are just not good games

most people don't complete the game because they can just watch the ending on youtube, and it would be no different if they had played it

you literally lose nothing

if play any of these open world games half way through you basically played the whole game twice because they are all the same thing over and over agai

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

most people don't complete the game because they can just watch the ending on youtube, and it would be no different if they had played it

if play any of these open world games half way through you basically played the whole game twice because they are all the same thing over and over agai
Don’t have shyt to do with “western open world games”

60% is actually kinda high for any game.

In comparison TLOU2 only has about 50% completion.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

especially bethesda and ubi games. They aren't engaging enough to be 50 hours, and honestly same goes for RDR2.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ya because Witcher 3, Horizon, Ghost of Tushima, n Spiderman are garbage
90db0da73667734e0a0bb4639ad5e038.gif

Lay off the pcp meech
181BFD92E6E73EED9C732D60F73B182B3858B2DC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think the thing you're missing is that just because exclusives help sell consoles it doens't mean that everyone buying the console wants those specific games.

I saw this argument used for sony closing japan Studio. The argument against doing it was that even if those games didn't sell million of copies they helped diversify its audience and it can tip someones decision as to whether they should get a playstation versus another console. It's not about simple sales or "completion numbers" its about having a wide range of games that appeal to a lot of different people, something Nintendo also does. The attachment rate for 1st party titles for nintendo are higher because there are less nintendos sold and less 3rd party offerings on it, so what else are people gonna buy?

I personally know people who bought playstation for MLB or Spider-man alone. It doesn't mean those are gonna be the biggest selling games of all time but they were the tipping point in someones purchasing decision.

It only takes one or two games to get people to go to one system or the other. So yeah, exclusives are important, but once again, there are many other factors as well.
Not even reading or respond to your big ass paragraphs.

Most people spending money on Sony’s ecosystem don’t buy Sony games. That’s facts. Not interested in anything else you got to say :manny: