So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

parallax

Superstar
Daps
bytch got 2 jewish grandparents from eastern europe.

y'all be putting too much pressure on the biracials to identify with blackness.

If she dont fukk wit nikkas, thats her choice.

has anyone pressured her to claim black though? she was the one going at nolan for her being to "urban" for the dark knight rises

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Come on.. both Lenny and Lisa rocked their natural hair.. they both rock locks which is a strong black thing c'mon..

we don't know why she's on this bullshyt.. their parenting is just speculation.
Just because they rock natural hair doesn’t mean they are a strong black person—and I say this as someone who wears locks smh. If anything the locks go with Lisa’s boho style, and Lenny’s alternative style at the time when he wore it.there are white people with locks who wear it to be alternative/boho too.

Have Lisa or Lenny ever said anything indicating they were pro-black biracials, have either of them dated a black person? Their daughter is actually a lot like them, she at one point rocked locks too, was alternative/emo, listens to alternative type of music and only dates white men and seems to have a ton of white friends.

I’m not necessarily blaming her parents, I’m saying she is the product of white and black procreation who grew up in white culture—and that’s what she identifies with.

I never got the hype about her in the first place.
She's pretty but screams "I do coke n am most comfortable with white people".

Plus she's coke model skinny.

Y'all seriously telling me you never got that energy from her?
She used to not be so freaking skinny. She looks like she starves herself now and does drugs to me as well. I think she has a pretty face and she pulls off the skinny look well, but this girl might as well be white, who occasionally panders to pretend she’s “down” when in reality who she hangs out with, dates, and her interests are more embedded in white culture.

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised at all. Y’all thought Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz raised a socially conscious and pro black daughter?

Their parents.

lisa-bonet-mom-1610277178216.jpg

a705caaad5c546e3.jpg

It takes black parents to instill pro blackness and if the kids are mixed it takes a non sellout to deliver the message.
c552jsQ.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
dude stfu and explain why a whole grown 26 year old is having sexual fantasies about a 14 year old boy. Why is a 26 yr old even considering a 14 year old as potential date bait? I don't need to read all of that other shyt from you. Considering your history of condemnation on here.

sexual fantasies?

I must have missed that but here's a factoid about someone The Coli champions on here non-stop.

At age 27, R. Kelly married the singer Aaliyah when she was just 15-years-old in 1994.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ya'll let anyone Hollywood or politicians tell ya'll to, to be PRO-BLACK...:mjlol:

She play Catwoman and now tryna call out racism in Hollywood :laff:

Think for yourselves, ppl.

:lupe: And ppl actually care about a grown woman being inapproriate with a little boy? Color me surprised.

I hope you just trolling, breh...

Well, both her parents are black and white. So, yea.

Lenny - Russian
Lisa - "Jewish"
Her parents are both biracial.. she's not

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Legalities aside, I think there is a big difference between a little boy and a teenage boy, and most people understand that at some level.

No, there isn't. Just like they're isn't a difference between a little girl and a teenaged girl.

I don't even know what you're trying to suggest; a 16 year old Jaden Smith should be able to fukk with a 26 year old woman? What about a 26 man (if he was gay)???

Her parents are both biracial.. she's not

:dahell: you trolling?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs got to stop expecting biracial to be pro black.

You can't expect people to disown their whole side of a family.

Especially if they were recieved by that side of the family.

Zoe clearly doesn't see being black as a privilege.

Biracial chicks are always fukked up because they don't fit in.

They have different hair texture than their white girlfriend and never really fit in all the way with white women....on the flipside they lowkey act like they're better than full black women..

We as black people are too accepting :mjcry: