So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Zoe being a mid Millenials makes so much sense. Born in 88.

I low-key think Gen Z are so much better at navigating this stuff. Millenials had Obama in our formative years & BET. Gen Z grew up on Trayvon Martin.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tia Black
Tamara Mixed

biracial people get to choose basically. If you mixed and identify as black, i will accept that. If you identify as white or mixed, i will accept that too.
but since people don't usually annouce their choice with a press conference. We use their relationship/lifestyle choices to decipher what their choice is. surrounding yourself with white people and having a white family generally means you identify with white people and vice versa

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Tia Black
Tamara Mixed

biracial people get to choose basically. If you mixed and identify as black, i will accept that. If you identify as white or mixed, i will accept that too.
but since people don't usually annouce their choice with a press conference. We use their relationship/lifestyle choices to decipher what their choice is. surrounding yourself with white people and having a white family generally means you identify with white people and vice versa
y'all really love parroting racist talking points. both tia and tamara are mixed, who are you to say they aren't?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Stop acting like everybody fukk with R Kelly. Name names or stop dap fishing :rudy:

I don't give a fukk about internet points the same way no one in here seriously has an issue with Zoe's comments about Jaden.

This thread ONLY exists because she dared to comment on Will assaulting Chris Rock.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So the moral of this story is: if you are a celebrity. Keep your mouth shut on everything cause you know you’ve done something somewhere to someone. Just make your money.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
okay, thought I was trippin.

Was wonderin where the evidence of the pedo shyt was
If a 25yr old man told a 14yr old girl she’s beautiful and can’t wait until she’s 18 so they can hang out, I imagine it would be met with pedo accusations. That’s what she said to Jaden.
:skip:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't give a fukk about internet points the same way no one in here seriously has an issue with Zoe's comments about Jaden.

This thread ONLY exists because she dared to comment on Will assaulting Chris Rock.
So you’re not able to name names and just wanted to make a comment that had no standing to speak of when you made it. One begs to question your motivation to even make the comment in the first place when it applies to no one. Seems like you only posted because you tight over this Will Smith thing.
:heh: