So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Brehs got to stop expecting biracial to be pro black.

You can't expect people to disown their whole side of a family.

Especially if they were recieved by that side of the family.

Zoe clearly doesn't see being black as a privilege.

Biracial chicks are always fukked up because they don't fit in.

They have different hair texture than their white girlfriend and never really fit in all the way with white women....on the flipside they lowkey act like they're better than full black women..

We as black people are too accepting :mjcry:
If they marry and date black they are black if they marry and have offsprings with any other race they are not :yeshrug:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
She went from getting so much love to this within a week, if I was a celeb I would move like Kawhi

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She’s always been “alternative”. And she’s always tried to distance herself from her black side. But she’s biracial, so there can’t necessarily be an expectation for someone who is black and white and is raised in white culture to then choose the black side.

Both of her parents are the product of white parent/black parent and lisa Bonet seemed to gravitate to the boho white women lifestyle, while Lenny went for the alternative rock style and also tapped into his whiteness. When you think about that, Zoe was never going to be pro-black, she was going to identify more as a Whitt woman just like her mother and grandmothers.

It’s another example of pawgset/swirlset karma—their offspring are often confused/conflicted about their identity and these days more and more biracial kids seem to be wanting to either stick to the fact that they aren’t choosing a side or just identifying with their white side. If people want their kids to be pro black it’s counterproductive to have children with a white person and raise them in white culture. Is what it is.

She’s so darn skinny, but she was sexy in the Batman. I liked her in Batman. But she’s meh to me.

Zoe aint confused about nothing.

She despises being "half black" but then has no problem playing up her blackness when she either needs access to something or is denied something.

This is the issue.

Zoe is the type to shyt on black people with white people but if the same white people don't let her in the club she now wants to cry racism and suddenly now remembers and acknowledges her black side. As we saw last week.