So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If a 25yr old man told a 14yr old girl she’s beautiful and can’t wait until she’s 18 so they can hang out, I imagine it would be met with pedo accusations. That’s what she said to Jaden.
:skip:
No doubt. I'd look at that person side-eyed fo sho. But I thought some R Kelly shyt was going down. :skip:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you’re not able to name names and just wanted to make a comment that had no standing to speak of when you made it. One begs to question your motivation to even make the comment in the first place when it applies to no one. Seems like you only posted because you tight over this Will Smith thing.
:heh:

If I was interested in naming names I would have but it's nakedly obvious why this thread exists and it has nothing to do with pedophilia. It's just a pretext to shyt on her for commenting on Will assaulting Chris Rock.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No doubt. I'd look at that person side-eyed fo sho. But I thought some R Kelly shyt was going down. :skip:
It’s all good. It’s funny to me though that we literally have dudes like @Matt504 in here that want to defend Will so vehemently that they are saying that they see nothing wrong with a grown ass woman wanting to fukk a gay 14yr old.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It’s all good. It’s funny to me though that we literally have dudes like @Matt504 in here that want to defend Will so vehemently that they are saying that they see nothing wrong with a grown ass woman wanting to fukk a gay 14yr old.

I'm not here to defend a Black man assaulting someone over a joke. I also don't see any evidence of Zoe wanting to fukk a 14 year old.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The five-o, and cac society in general, will ALWAYS let these c00ns know what time it is.

One of the biggest nikka Wake Up Calls was when the popo checked "Black" on the arrest sheet after Tiger Woods got busted. nikka used to call himself "Cablasian" or some shyt like that.

They let his Black ass know it was time to take the meat outta the oven.

:ufdup: