So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Realistically i think both parents have to have the same mix for it to also apply to her. For example
if both parents are half Irish and Half Nigerian, then she would also be half Irish and half Nigerian. But if one is half Nigerian half Russian, and another is half Japanese and Half Kenyan. That's 4 halves, that doesn't equal to biracial, just mixed race. Thing is everybody is mixed race, you can pull up and ancestry report of anyone and find 4 or more races in your own back round that make up a majority.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brehs got to stop expecting biracial to be pro black.

You can't expect people to disown their whole side of a family.

Especially if they were recieved by that side of the family.

Zoe clearly doesn't see being black as a privilege.

Biracial chicks are always fukked up because they don't fit in.

They have different hair texture than their white girlfriend and never really fit in all the way with white women....on the flipside they lowkey act like they're better than full black women..

We as black people are too accepting :mjcry:

Biracial people are black. The reality is people like Zoe issue come more from her class than her being mixed.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
^^^^

What did Zoe Kravitz say about Jaden Smith in 2013?

When asked what she has to say about Jaden during an interview with V Magazine for their June 2013 issue, Zoe said: “There were moments that I was hanging out with Jaden and thinking, I can’t believe you’re 14, I have to check myself, like what I say to you.”

“He has so much personality and so much swag, he is so much cooler than I am. And he’s so handsome, I was always like, when you’re older, you know, we’ll hang out…Nope, that’s inappropriate, you’re 14,” said Zoe, who was 24 at the time

she's off my list for that.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Realistically i think both parents have to have the same mix for it to also apply to her. For example
if both parents are half Irish and Half Nigerian, then she would also be half Irish and half Nigerian. But if one is half Nigerian half Russian, and another is half Japanese and Half Kenyan. That's 4 halves, that doesn't equal to biracial, just mixed race. Thing is everybody is mixed race, you can pull up and ancestry report of anyone and find 4 or more races in your own back round that make up a majority.

you are listing nationalities not races