So...... Zoe Kravitz is a c00nish pedophile

Daps
bytch got 2 jewish grandparents from eastern europe.

y'all be putting too much pressure on the biracials to identify with blackness.

If she dont fukk wit nikkas, thats her choice.
If she doesn’t want to identify with blackness, fine. But that should also include her staying quiet on black issues.

Too often, these biracial infiltrators want to enjoy the perks of their adjacency to whiteness while speaking on behalf of black people who don’t have the privilege their mixed heritage grants them.

They’re neocolonial sock puppets of white supremacy, an acceptable form of black face that has muddled the waters of race in our society and confused black people.

:francis:

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
If she doesn’t want to identify with blackness, fine. But that should also include her staying quiet on black issues.

Too often, these biracial infiltrators want to enjoy the perks of their adjacency to whiteness while speaking on behalf of black people who don’t have the privilege their mixed heritage grants them.

They’re neocolonial sock puppets of white supremacy, an acceptable form of black face that has muddled the waters of race in our society and confused black people.

:francis:
She aint even bi racial tho :stopitslime: idk wat yall brehs on her mom got famous off of black media her dad looks like dis

yall not bout to tell me thats a white woman cause she got 2 grandparents who white:mjlol:

GS030119ParisFashion_18.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I remember that shyt storm thread when about being a artist.

im with her on that she’s a artist why do people box her as a black artist. Its like saying dave chappele is a black comedian. Like he cant be just a comedian he has o be reminded he is black and a comedian.

the pedo stuff i want no part of it