WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 thinks describing 14 year olds in a sexually suggestive manner by an adult is normal ish?

Absolutely not, I think it's quite the opposite. What I'm more concerned about is that people are in here pretending to care when in reality this is a proxy argument to castigate her for speaking out against Will Smith.

When it's a pedophile they love, they talk about separating the art from the artist.

:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is one crazy, disturbed biracial bytch
:picard::picard:
Will Smith has channeled the retribution of OGUN.
anyone speaking against him is getting clapped, heavily. gotttdamnnnnnnn - love to see it. The black code has spoken. Next up..
:deadrose:
suffice it to say she peaked at The Batman, her career is about to hit a downward spiral, bodied herself in one tweet faster than will's 2 second bytchslap... Z. Kelly. so she's really mad at Will Smith telling her to get her ass the fuk away from his 14 yr old son. She's holding grudges over a teenage- adult bad romance that she invented in her head. omg - these cac affiliated people are cannibals.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Absolutely not, I think it's quite the opposite. What I'm more concerned about is that people are in here pretending to care when in reality this is a proxy argument to castigate her for speaking out against Will Smith.

When it's a pedophile they love, they talk about separating the art from the artist.

:francis:
dude stfu and explain why a whole grown 26 year old is having sexual fantasies about a 14 year old boy. Why is a 26 yr old even considering a 14 year old as potential date bait? I don't need to read all of that other shyt from you. Considering your history of condemnation on here.

Westwood

Pro
Daps
And ppl actually care about a grown woman being inapproriate with a little boy? Color me surprised.

Legalities aside, I think there is a big difference between a little boy and a teenage boy, and most people understand that at some level.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch got 2 jewish grandparents from eastern europe.

y'all be putting too much pressure on the biracials to identify with blackness.

If she dont fukk wit nikkas, thats her choice.

My heart goes out to blacks and biracials who are basically born assimilated. From what I recall she did admit to being clueless about black culture. Which ie something i would put on her parents. But at the end of the day shes lost,shes assimilated,shes gone:wow:

It would be on her to try to get in touch with her blackness if shes that clueless. If she actually cares about that,which she probably doesnt at this point.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
In amerikkka “white” is an identity based almost entirely on looking “white”. If zoe could pass for white she is white and it dont matter that her parents aint white. People all her life have been making it clear to her that she isnt white because she cant pass for white but she wanna be hard headed and think she is. Unless white people change the criteria for whiteness (a possibility) zoe is never going to be accepted as white by the vast majority of cacs.

Last edited: