So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Jamaican brehs get all the love. I wish I had that Patwa mouth piece :ohlawd: I got a Jamaican homey he be saying the most grimiest straight up gutter shyt to females in public in front of a lot of people and the girls just be blushing and giggling on that "oh you" shyt :smh:

:russ::banderas:
I know exactly how you mean!

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Some. Those I know came here as exchange students.

Are you brazilian? Im also brazilian.

Back in college, there was some African dudes, also exchange students.

They were all :jawalrus: towards girls. I ALWAYS found :russ: how they had that gamer/ladiesman style.

I bet that they were sucessfull with girls.

Anyway, I remember fist day in college, I saw this african girl and fell in love at firs sight. I though ":steviej:college gonna b good"

Wasn't all that good in the end.:manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Its this African dude I work with in his 40s and women stay calling him their husband.
This dude is a regular ol dude.
He don't act all funny or loud and nttn.
But these women apparently like him for some reason. :patrice:
Some of you seem to think you need to be funny or loud "alpha male" to get women draped all over you. :mjlol:

From my experience, a lot of black american women love us foreign black because they see us as exotic or whatever. There are also some that have been jaded by black american men and just want to experience other black men and cultures. I call them the scorned Yanks. But every culture has those so it's expected.

I have dated several american chicks who flat out refuse to date american men ever again. There's a lot to be said if you can't keep your women, brehs. Do better, already.
i've noticed some men from african countries have better manner's than us. they're happy to be here and they do everything with a smile. dude could be cleaning up dog shyt at the park and would still be on some....when you think of dog shyt think of akeem...

aagrFjU.jpg
I hear that a lot from Yankee chicks, too. I say it depends on the culture and how the person was brought up at home.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
[quote="Intruder v3.0, post: 7189171, member: 1301"]Some of you seem to think you need to be funny or loud "alpha male" to get women draped all over you. :mjlol:

From my experience, a lot of black american women love us foreign black because they see us as exotic or whatever. There are also some that have been jaded by black american men and just want to experience other black men and cultures. I call them the scorned Yanks. But every culture has those so it's expected.

I have dated several american chicks who flat out refuse to date american men ever again. There's a lot to be said if you can't keep your women, brehs. Do better, already.
I hear that a lot from Yankee chicks, too. I say it depends on the culture and how the person was brought up at home.[/quote]

Im not saying you gotta be "loud" but what Im saying is he is just a regular ol dude.
He barely even smiles, talks or anything.
He got that janitor swag.

2llgf1s.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He probably showed them his dikk
I hear that'sa pretty effective move for soem females. I gotta try it :ehh:

Some of you seem to think you need to be funny or loud "alpha male" to get women draped all over you. :mjlol:

I hear that a lot from Yankee chicks, too. I say it depends on the culture and how the person was brought up at home.

Im not saying you gotta be "loud" but what Im saying is he is just a regular ol dude.
He barely even smiles, talks or anything.
He got that janitor swag.

2llgf1s.jpg
It's that "mysterious swag" lol. He could all the sudden start talking and all the sudden they dont like him anymore. Many women often say they're ready to give a dude the p*ssy... until he opens his mouth and ruins it. I've seen many cat i be trying to hook up with chicks that are off limits to me talk their way OUT OF the p*ssy when they had them brawds sold at first sight.

A lot of my friends tell me i never smile too. :manny:. Like i sait some of these things you keep listing are just the stereotypical things think attract the opposite sex. Most women i meet telll me i never smile and look boring... Then they invite me over and fukk me the very next day :upsetfavre:
When it all comes down to it just roll with whatever works.I know we all do it bu we should never judge a dude for how they go about getting their money or p*ssy.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nikkas think I'm lying, come to a Texas university, African dudes are taking over, fukking all the hoes, taking over the frats and party scenes.
The same hoes that made fun of our names in middle school, take an African studies class, see the swag, and want the dikk :blessed:

fukk Wale's raps, but dude played a big part these black girls suddenly finding African's attractive. My nikka Idris too. nikka WE MADE IT :banderas:
:banderas:

:blessed:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
:what: I dont know where yall getting this "Africans are tricks" non-sense from. You might have had an African co-worker, neighbor, or what ever but I'm actually African. I know what Im talking about.

:camby:
LOL nah. It's a real stereotype black women have about us, and there is a little truth to it. But the tricks are usually the fresh of the boat ones that have money but no game.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Everywhere I went African dudes was just there not really getting more interest than the usual African American male.

I don't know where you guys are at where they are doing extremely well with chicks. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: pop