So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
African American yeah, but we're too small of a percentage of the AA population
to be that many at any HBCU. Never heard those stats.
Nah I mean at Penn State, MIT, Ivy Leagues we're 60-80 percent.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said come to a Texas University, DMV, Houston, or Dallas. You'll see Africans eating and running the scenes.
The black nightlife/college scene in Houston is ran by Africans. The incoming lines for Alphas frats in Texas whether UTSA, UH, TSU, Lamar is always at least 40% Africans, the other frats are getting more and more Africans as well.

I think you guys are taking the Africans that were fobs and came to the U.S late and trying to use them to describe all Africans, forgetting that a lot of us were born here or been here almost our entire life and grew up in the same hoods and social environments as y'all.

Exactly, they're using the stereotypical new immigrants that they know.
As I mentioned they could pass by 4 Africans in one day and not know that they are
African unless they speak and interact with them. It's like me knowing fresh Mexicans and thinking
they represent all Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans, etc.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How did the dudes talk they way out of it?
It happens many different ways breh. SOme dudes either come accross too arrogant or somehow say something that has the breezee withdrawing her offer of good p*ssy off the table. Thats why i say you must be careful around women. Some love the loud bragger/boaster type dude and some dont. Then again it coould be any random thing you said. I know one p*ssy i talked myself out of and i'm no loud mofo. I just voiced my opinion and i guess hurt her feelings :manny:

And Im surprised she let you come to the crib with you looking boring. Why would you want somebody to be around you that you see as boring?
THis was a chick i met at a bar. She was with her crew. My boy was hollering at ther finer friend and was just there and we all started talking. She had just moved here from cali. We were talking and she said im "one of them boring ass nerds blah blah blah" .Mind you, not in an insulting manner but still. That was at 11PM on a saturday night at DOCS in Marietta. A few texts exchanged during the day on sunday and by 8PM on same sunday night I was at her place pulling her panties off and bending her over on the couch :smugbiden:

Last edited:

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[quotIng"Say it Wit Ya Chest, post: 7191376, member: 1759"]It's disgusting reading/hearing a female as unattractive as you even speaking of sex

:gag:

put that shyt in spoilers bigfoot[/quote]
Stop It bro. Thats foul and out of line.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It's more complicated than some people making it out to be.
Types of women we attract are professional(middle or upper middle class), eccentric, wordly women, or women who also have an immigrant background.

We don't attract around the way, hood raised, southern rural, or extra street savvy females

Brehs who specialize in street savvy, hood heritage type women would think we are wack
because we don't get the type of women they get. This is where the difference in opinion is at.
In reality everybody has a point, but the social circles and environment play a heavy part.
c/s this 100%
and lol at premeditated dusty ass dapping this. YOU don't count. :rudy: nor do any of the second generation children of immigrants born here that act and behave just like Americans. foh. :camby:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It happens many different ways breh. SOme dudes either come accross too arrogant or somehow say something that has the breezee withdrawing her offer of good p*ssy off the table. Thats why i say you must be careful around women. Some love the loud bragger/boaster type dude and some dont. Then again it coould be any random thing you said. I know one p*ssy i talked myself out of and i'm no loud mofo. I just voiced my opinion and i guess hurt her feelings :manny:

THis was a chick i met at a bar. She was with her crew. My boy was hollering at ther finer friend and was just there and we all started talking. She had just moved here from cali. We were talking and she said im "one of them boring ass nerds blah blah blah" .Mind you, not in an insulting manner but still. That was at 11PM on a saturday night at DOCS in Marietta. A few texts exchanged during the day on sunday and by 8PM on same sunday night I was at her place pulling her panties off and bending her over on the couch :smugbiden:

What you told her that was so cold

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
c/s this 100%
and lol at premeditated dusty ass dapping this. YOU don't count. :rudy: nor do any of the second generation children of immigrants born here that act and behave just like Americans. foh. :camby:
:usure: Yes we do, we the GOATS

HYBRIDS :blessed:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look how quickly all you afric00ns jumped on my dikk talkin about my avi and shyt trynna pull rank when y'all on a black culture forum. That's why I be feeling some type of way towards y'all
We only cool to y'all when y'all benefit off us but when youre alone amongst eachother we go back to being slaves and all that other reckless shyt you people talk. I had love for africans until I found out the love was onesided. Now I only love my people we been through too much to let yall try to come over here and flex on us.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how quickly all you afric00ns jumped on my dikk talkin about my avi and shyt trynna pull rank when y'all on a black culture forum. That's why I be feeling some type of way towards y'all
We only cool to y'all when y'all benefit off us but when youre alone amongst eachother we go back to being slaves and all that other reckless shyt you people talk. I had love for africans until I found out the love was onesided. Now I only love my people we been through too much to let yall try to come over here and flex on us.

what are you talking about? who attacked you? Right now, you come off as creating an arbitrary excuse for hate that you already have. I probably missed something but I don't see where anybody attacked you.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh like i always say when dudes ask if im "mad". Yes! Im furious! We're in a country that we helped build and get no respect. In hindsight maybe my comment was distasteful and i apologize to my african brehs who recognize our struggle. I be tripping sometimes :snoop: to nake things worse my ex girlfriend is african and her fam led to us breaking up i believe. My bad for c00ning. I'm too millitant for my own good sometimes.