So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
I can attest to this....I think.

There have been 2 instances in different offices with totally different people that had this dynamic. In both cases it was a woman/women over thirty eight years of age of average to below average 'beauty'...bytches was usually beat forreal foreal:skip:

The 2 dudes had traits in common too...they were both SUPER polite and slightly goofy looking, always smiling and shyt. Super nice and always got the job done. Both dudes were married. :ehh:

Whenever it was a more than 3 women together in a joking mood, they'd be like 'That's my husband ya'll..cackle cackle cackle..'
while the dude was passing or doing something at the copier. Sometimes they'd be like :wtb:

Cool dudes overall though, one of em tried teaching me french to increase my bytch fukkin rate. He didn't know that was my motivation though :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Nigerian is piping and impregnated the current black queen of Hollywood
rs_560x415-130702201047-1024.NnamdiKerry.ms.070213_copy.jpg

A Nigerian been piping and impregnated Nia Long
nia-long-ime-udoka.jpg

Y'all nikkas think it's still elementary school, Africans done came up.
I have female friends that go to Howard and one of the stereotypes the black women have in the DMV is don't date African boys because they'll gas you up with that "I love you and want to marry you" shyt, but have you in rotation with 10 other hoes.:banderas:
A trip to the DMV is in order

you see they light skin

no woman wants no black ass African

light skin nikkas winnin even in Africa :banderas:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more complicated than some people making it out to be.
Types of women we attract are professional(middle or upper middle class), eccentric, wordly women, or women who also have an immigrant background.

We don't attract around the way, hood raised, southern rural, or extra street savvy females

Brehs who specialize in street savvy, hood heritage type women would think we are wack
because we don't get the type of women they get. This is where the difference in opinion is at.
In reality everybody has a point, but the social circles and environment play a heavy part.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
He's from Ghana :leostare:
what tribe?

Ghana/The Gold coast is home to THE ORIGINAL c00n!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOme of those FAKKITS WERE FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE EUROPEAN INVADERS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE ASHANTI TRIBE.

THEY ALSO WERE ONE OF THE FIRST COUNTRIES (IF NOT THE FIRST) TO SELL AFRICANS TO THE EUROPEANS

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what tribe?

Ghana/The Gold coast is home to THE ORIGINAL c00n!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOme of those FAKKITS WERE FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE EUROPEAN INVADERS AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE ASHANTI TRIBE.

THEY ALSO WERE ONE OF THE FIRST COUNTRIES (IF NOT THE FIRST) TO SELL AFRICANS TO THE EUROPEANS

I'm not Ghanian, but this has nothing to do with the topic

pop

Banned
Daps
It's more complicated than some people making it out to be.
Types of women we attract are professional(middle or upper middle class), eccentric, wordly women, or women who also have an immigrant background.

We don't attract around the way, hood raised, southern rural, or extra street savvy females

Brehs who specialize in street savvy, hood heritage type women would think we are wack
because we don't get the type of women they get. This is where the difference in opinion is at.
In reality everybody has a point, but the social circles and environment play a heavy part.
:upsetfavre:You forgot older and fatter. Be real man. Most African dudes are tricks. They are the only group of men I have come across who openly discuss paying for pucci with complete strangers. I remember one African dude was bragging on this "pawg" he was tricking off on. She came to the site one day and that bytch was looking like lil durk baby mama:russ:. Another African dude at work was complaining that he could not pick up prostitutes, until he got his car fixed. I swear the coli is the twilight zone. I have never met a such a large group of black men that were all 6'5, buff, work six figure jobs, and were irresistible to all races of women.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
:upsetfavre:You forgot older and fatter. Be real man. Most African dudes are tricks. They are the only group of men I have come across who openly discuss paying for pucci with complete strangers. I remember one African dude was bragging on this "pawg" he was tricking off on. She came to the site one day and that bytch was looking like lil durk baby mama:russ:. Another African dude at work was complaining that he could not pick up prostitutes, until he got his car fixed. I swear the coli is the twilight zone. I have never met a such a large group of black men that were all 6'5, buff, work six figure jobs, and were irresistible to all races of women.
Did you go to college? Where are you meeting these Africans at?

4fossa

All Star
Daps

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I thought the same the other day. I was reading some topics here with the :ohhh: face. And the only conclusion that I got was ":yeshrug: well I'm a ugly ass nika with 0 game, maybe that's why I ain't got no sucess".