So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh like i always say when dudes ask if im "mad". Yes! Im furious! We're in a country that we helped build and get no respect. In hindsight maybe my comment was distasteful and i apologize to my african brehs who recognize our struggle. I be tripping sometimes :snoop: to nake things worse my ex girlfriend is african and her fam led to us breaking up i believe. My bad for c00ning. I'm too millitant for my own good sometimes.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
not every county in Africa has 7" though. North Africans, Somalians and Ethiopians are filled with some small dikk nikkas.:mjlol:

check the map.:mjpls:
MY nikka

43336.jpg

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I grew up with a bunch of 9ja and ghanian cats and 85% of them were ladies men.. we took a trip to europe also and they had no problems bagging chicks... of course you're always gonna have the shy african with no game that is FOB and got a peanut head... he usually doesn't get hoes... but even some of them do.. might catch them 3-4 years later and they developed game and a tad bit of swag.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how quickly all you afric00ns jumped on my dikk talkin about my avi and shyt trynna pull rank when y'all on a black culture forum. That's why I be feeling some type of way towards y'all
We only cool to y'all when y'all benefit off us but when youre alone amongst eachother we go back to being slaves and all that other reckless shyt you people talk. I had love for africans until I found out the love was onesided. Now I only love my people we been through too much to let yall try to come over here and flex on us.
scaledphpserver195filen.png

damn breh it was a joke

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haven't really noticed this but back in college this dude from Ghana i was a friendly acquaintance with had an aight looking snowflake...i doubt he wa getting much love from AA females since it seemed kofi anan hanged with mostly frathouse cac types which is one of the reasons i didn't fuk wit em like that

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh like i always say when dudes ask if im "mad". Yes! Im furious! We're in a country that we helped build and get no respect. In hindsight maybe my comment was distasteful and i apologize to my african brehs who recognize our struggle. I be tripping sometimes :snoop: to nake things worse my ex girlfriend is african and her fam led to us breaking up i believe. My bad for c00ning. I'm too millitant for my own good sometimes.

ok that explains it, I understand
but I don't hate because of the women I dated and their families though