So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

Daps
thats usually not the case though

now white women tend to be on that ..they tend to go for african dudes more than black american dudes...but thats often the older white women...the younger ones are often into the urban black american culture..so they go for black americans..

in my experience at least

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@NYC Rebel was running through all sorts of hoes back in 83 when he was attending university of Texas

So yes

Bytches love Nigerian dudes

I need to learn Naja language
Cause I swear most pawgs I meet I tell I'm Nigerian but currently play ball in Virginia

It works :ohlawd:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I got a homie from college who used to pretend to be from Africa. He would simply wear an Ankh necklace and talk with an accent and women would always be on him thinking he was this worldly

dude, when he was nothing but a regular nikka from Delaware. :lolbron:

On topic: Alot of my African friends have done well with all of races of women, but they seem to do exceptionally well with white women.

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
nikkas think I'm lying, come to a Texas university, African dudes are taking over, fukking all the hoes, taking over the frats and party scenes.
The same hoes that made fun of our names in middle school, take an African studies class, see the swag, and want the dikk :blessed:

fukk Wale's raps, but dude played a big part these black girls suddenly finding African's attractive. My nikka Idris too. nikka WE MADE IT :banderas:

Meanwhile I'm African descent :sadbron:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
A Nigerian is piping and impregnated the current black queen of Hollywood
rs_560x415-130702201047-1024.NnamdiKerry.ms.070213_copy.jpg

A Nigerian been piping and impregnated Nia Long
nia-long-ime-udoka.jpg

Y'all nikkas think it's still elementary school, Africans done came up.
I have female friends that go to Howard and one of the stereotypes the black women have in the DMV is don't date African boys because they'll gas you up with that "I love you and want to marry you" shyt, but have you in rotation with 10 other hoes.:banderas:
A trip to the DMV is in order

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
A Nigerian is piping and impregnated the current black queen of Hollywood
rs_560x415-130702201047-1024.NnamdiKerry.ms.070213_copy.jpg

A Nigerian been piping and impregnated Nia Long
Nia-Long.jpg

Y'all nikkas think it's still elementary school, Africans done came up.
I have female friends that go to Howard and one of the stereotypes the black women have in the DMV is don't date Africans because they'll gas you up with that "I love you and want to marry you" shyt, but have you in rotation with 10 other hoes.:banderas:
A trip to the DMV is in order

Not to fukk with ya pimpin, pimpin, but that ain't Nia Long Playboy. That's Kerry Washington

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I got a homie from college who used to pretend to be from Africa. He would simply wear an Ankh necklace and talk with an accent and women would always be on him thinking he was this worldly

dude, when he was nothing but a regular nikka Delaware. :lolbron:

On topic: Alot of my African friends have done well with all of races of women, but they seem to do exceptionally well with white women.

I wore two ankhs and only got play from one Ghanaian chick. :to:

never tried to hit cuz she was too dark. *no she doesn't have to be light skin :mjpls:*

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Nah my African brother you still got the juice lol, I was born here too.
We the hybrids, like Blade. All the strengths of being an American black and an African :blessed:

wesley-snipes.jpg

fukk a "euro swag" though
:russ: I literally lol'd

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Africans don't claim me :to:

I'm too "americanized" or black

But, the dominicans, Trinidadians, and Jamaicans consider me family :blessed:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Them Africans are coming up.

I'm a Drake type nikka and I'm starting to go out of style. I use to get those model type brunettes and girl next door, snowbunny blonde white girls easily AF but all I'm getting now mostly are reformed hood chicks.:to:

I'm still pulling hispanic and asian chicks like it's nothing!:myman: Spanish girls love me like I'm Aventura!

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread gotta be satire. Everybody knows africans ain't really about shyt. Swagger jackin' baffoons who chase fat white women for the most part.