So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Most Africans that come over here are disciplined. It also helps that they are instilled with morals and values, something that both African American males and females lack.

At work none of the Africans hold the door for me.
A lot of the time they don't even say thank you when I do things.
Maybe its they're culture

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
At work none of the Africans hold the door for me.
A lot of the time they don't even say thank you when I do things.
Maybe its they're culture

Not everyone comes from the same cloth :manny:

Maybe they have a thing for white women and are scary of black women? Idk :manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A Nigerian is piping and impregnated the current black queen of Hollywood
rs_560x415-130702201047-1024.NnamdiKerry.ms.070213_copy.jpg

A Nigerian been piping and impregnated Nia Long
nia-long-ime-udoka.jpg

Y'all nikkas think it's still elementary school, Africans done came up.
I have female friends that go to Howard and one of the stereotypes the black women have in the DMV is don't date African boys because they'll gas you up with that "I love you and want to marry you" shyt, but have you in rotation with 10 other hoes.:banderas:
A trip to the DMV is in order
lol at Nnamdi fro, I remember when I had a fro, it used to do that too. Used to get on my nerves.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
nikkas think I'm lying, come to a Texas university, African dudes are taking over, fukking all the hoes, taking over the frats and party scenes.
The same hoes that made fun of our names in middle school, take an African studies class, see the swag, and want the dikk :blessed:

fukk Wale's raps, but dude played a big part these black girls suddenly finding African's attractive. My nikka Idris too. nikka WE MADE IT :banderas:

I'm a yellowbone nikka, but can I claim I'm Nigerian so I can bag PAWGS? :lupe:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like alot of generalizations on both sides

I was born here, but my parents are African. I can speak my parents dialect though(and french).

Depends on where you live. West Coast, Texas, and up North, and Midwest it seems like women are nicer to you when they hear you have a slight accent or carry yourself different.

My friends and I have dated different ethnicities. I notice Indian, Spanish, and Caribean females seem more open to you. Fellas always say Indians don't date black guys but it a different scenario when you're African(and alot of times Caribbean), 2 of my cousins married Indian, one married Puerto Rican. Southeastern women from rural areas and southern hood areas or from that southern ghetto background not into us lthat much. I think we tend to get more educated/open minded females or females who also have family backgrounds from outside the US.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You don't need to act funny or loud when you packing the 11 inch african mambo stick.

Just pull your pants down and look bytches in the face like :beli:

bytch::wow:

African: :beli:

bytch::banderas:

African::beli:

Bytch: :deadrose:

8 months later after HIV test...

bytch: :to:

African: :yeshrug:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i didn't say african men had "euro swag"..... i said euro FASHION swag. :beli:

Boss'd out african dude swag:

best-dressed-soccer-players-photos.sw.5.best-dressed-soccer-players-ss02.jpg

best-dressed-soccer-players-photos.sw.13.best-dressed-soccer-players-ss10.jpg

typical American dude: :beli:

23sztip.jpg

Wiz+Khalifa+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Show+1xfplqVGOhIl.jpg

:comeon:
essentially they dress tidily..smart...fashion forward & like grown ass men instead of "boys". Women like that shyt.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Them Africans are coming up.

I'm a Drake type nikka and I'm starting to go out of style. I use to get those model type brunettes and girl next door, snowbunny blonde white girls easily AF but all I'm getting now mostly are reformed hood chicks.:to:

I'm still pulling hispanic and asian chicks like it's nothing!:myman: Spanish girls love me like I'm Aventura!
I need that Latin love breh :sadcam: what is the secret for us light bright nikkas? :patrice: